• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Best Titty Shot Wins Free Exemestane 25mg x 30ml bottle

maximpep

Board Rep
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Best Titty Shot Wins Free Exemestane 25mg x 30ml bottle

We at Maximpep are a 100% confident that we sell the highest quality peptides and chems on the market. Post you best titty shot in the thread and we will pick the winner Monday. Winner gets a free Exemestane 25mg x 30ml and free shipping as well.

Best of luck to everyone, let the pics start flying.

Thanks,

Maximpep

Ill be first...

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1356019471951.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1356019471951.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 101
Im working on a few this weekend, best I got so far.

Attachments

• tumblr_m3ar4wSevz1r7y10bo1_500.jpg
    tumblr_m3ar4wSevz1r7y10bo1_500.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 112
Ok, let me know when I win, I begged my girl for this one !

Attachments

• P82A0271.jpg
    P82A0271.jpg
    163 KB · Views: 104
Man, where are all the tits ? :daydream: Might have to sweeten the pot PP, it is Christmas !

IML Gear Cream!
merry christmas

Attachments

• tumblr.jpg
    tumblr.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 76
Great pics guy's. The contest will end tonight at 12 pm tonight. I will pic the winner tomorrow for Christmas.

BenStillerMilkshake.gif

Thank you guys for all the pic's. I will run contests every month so everyone has a chanced to win. The Christmas spirit is all about giving so. I am going to pick 2 winners. First one is Is1x who posted 1st and had 2 pics. The second winner is Retlaw who my wife thought was the best over all pic and she pointed out his was dated. If both winners could just pm your email addresses and your shipping addresses. I will ship each of you a free bottle with free shipping. I am sorry everyone couldn't win. But I promise there will be more to win stay tuned.

Sounds awesome maximpep!, lookin' forward to the contests!

conGratz to Is1x & Retlaw! Great tit pics guys!! Enjoy the Stane..

Hell yea!!! Now need to win a big gear contest lol. Thanks maximpep for the opportunity;)

Back