• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Anavar Combo's?

VanHallerX

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I was told you can ran 100mg a day alone and got vascular and hard as steel. Well its a bit comic. People also said to combine it with Humatren and masteron and do a cycle for 10 weeks. What do you guys think? what's a good combo with anavar?

Thats what I run it at is 100mg a day and mast is a great stack to take it with. I depends what your trying to accomplish. If its for a show you might drop the test two weeks prior and add tren mast and var to get all your water out period. If its just to look good 300 test 600 tren and 100 mast is what I plan on doing for 3 months before my show then im going to 100 test 600 tren 600 mast 100 var and 50 winny for pre show.

Test.

You can also do test primo var (expensive as hell and aesthetic as fuck)

You can really add var to a bunch of different stacks.

What I think is sexy: Var (and creatine) with high dose Tren, low dose Test, moderate dose Mast, Clen or EC, low dose T3, and GH if you're nasty.

What I think is sexy: Var (and creatine) with high dose Tren, low dose Test, moderate dose Mast, Clen or EC, low dose T3, and GH if you're nasty.

clen and t3 i would not take unless i had to precycle. T3 can fuck up your thyroid too. If you rely on those to lose BF then you need to check your cardio and diet. GH is nice at 2iu's for staying lean. I plan on running either 2iu's or 4 iu's all the way to my show in April. Then after the show if things go well pump it to 6ius.

YEs, I'm not going to a competition or anything, i just wanna look good and lean, i'm bulky now and a bit bloated, issues with my diet. They say anavar makes you lean and is used on cutting phases. So I was wondering what's a good combo for it. Anyway thank you for all your info and options.

Thats what I run it at is 100mg a day and mast is a great stack to take it with. I depends what your trying to accomplish. If its for a show you might drop the test two weeks prior and add tren mast and var to get all your water out period. If its just to look good 300 test 600 tren and 100 mast is what I plan on doing for 3 months before my show then im going to 100 test 600 tren 600 mast 100 var and 50 winny for pre show.

Solid plan, did this last spring for mine and it was Killer /// I was 300 test / 500 tren / 500 mast / 80 var / 50 winni and WOW was it insane

clen and t3 i would not take unless i had to precycle. T3 can fuck up your thyroid too. If you rely on those to lose BF then you need to check your cardio and diet. GH is nice at 2iu's for staying lean. I plan on running either 2iu's or 4 iu's all the way to my show in April. Then after the show if things go well pump it to 6ius.

Clen //// I agree , kills my BP and just makes me feel rough , but T3 - I am a big fan of it and use it every spring as part of my prep - 25mcg to start and work up to 75mcg , adding it in at the end when I am already very lean is a homerun for me

IML Gear Cream!
YEs, I'm not going to a competition or anything, i just wanna look good and lean, i'm bulky now and a bit bloated, issues with my diet. They say anavar makes you lean and is used on cutting phases. So I was wondering what's a good combo for it. Anyway thank you for all your info and options.

Anavar does not make you lean exclusive of your diet. Nothing does. Well maybe a tapeworm.. var test can be like magic if you are training and EATING properly or close to it.

i go for a poor man's cycle something like above

low dose test 125 mg/w
tren E 300 mg/w
mast 300 mg/w
Anavar 75 mg/d
GHRP-2 200 ug 2x/d
IGF-1 lrs 50 ug/d
hCG 250 iu ETD

Test, Tren, Mast, Var, and Clen(Not a fan of T3. Headaches and small muscle loss for me.)

If you want to do a basic cycle, cost effective, for a newer guy:
Prop 100mg eod 1-8
Tren A 50mg eod 1-8
Var 75mg ed 5-8

All quick acting compounds. Good results with diet and training on point. Cycle doesn't drag on and on.

You can throw in Clen, Mast, GH, etc., but, most don't have funds for all of that, plus, that's for more of an advanced user.

Back