• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Bodybuilding Show and Tats?

vijm9v.jpg

i dont think it would effect a rear lat spread to much..but with front double bi, most muscular and front lat spread I think i could possibly be docked a few. You can literally see no definition in my left forearm anymore. Going to cut down before my next cycle in a month or so, so i'm hoping that may help a little. Also, I'm hoping getting a nice base ran will help it blend more. It is very dark and lots of filler, so who know! Took a risk but couldn't resist the ink/pain/pleasure.

ignore my chewbacca lat hair and acne. My acne is considerably not to bad in this pic, for me at least.

edit: photo very large. my B

Last edited:
Suspect it will depend on the judges at your show. Don't believe there's an NPC policy specifically covering tattoos.

Years ago, IFBB's Oscar State was vehemently opposed to tattoos and I believe he did direct judges to penalize competitors who had ink. Today is a lot different, imo.

Do a test run with your contest color to gauge how effective it will be or you could approach the contest promoter about who to contact about tattoos and contest placings.

Good luck.

Last edited:
i have tattoos. left forearm. right sleeve. chest piece. im entering in march. id say, just cover it best you can, either way there are pro's with tattoos!

With a tan and oil your tats will not be an issue at all. You will be able to see definition on stage with their lights and a good tan. I would not even worry about it. The only way it would effect you is if it comes down to you and another guy and they can clearly see a bit more of of his arms then yours. Chances of that coming down to it i doubt it.

IML Gear Cream!
vijm9v.jpg

i dont think it would effect a rear lat spread to much..but with front double bi, most muscular and front lat spread I think i could possibly be docked a few. You can literally see no definition in my left forearm anymore. Going to cut down before my next cycle in a month or so, so i'm hoping that may help a little. Also, I'm hoping getting a nice base ran will help it blend more. It is very dark and lots of filler, so who know! Took a risk but couldn't resist the ink/pain/pleasure.

ignore my chewbacca lat hair and acne. My acne is considerably not to bad in this pic, for me at least.

edit: photo very large. my B

yeah ur acne is less horrible than normal by alot

i think tats def cloud definition and look terrible on stage...but you should live your life and please yourself not judges....bodybuilding does not give near enuff reward for the sacrifice...not like youll be jay cfutler with 50 endorsements

on the other hand muscleheads with tats look very cool in everyday life

enjoy your tats

post pic of said sleeve idiot:0

your looking good stfu, i have a nice tat on my forearm, dont think getting points off in a show will effect me to much...

You'll need one of these to complement the package

tameiti.jpg

Here is my tat...

phpJ6Dlw7PM.jpg

Its also got white in the tatt and is designed to match the forearm for size?took 2 hours and i loved every minute of it?.
you have tatts fagstick?

IML Gear Cream!
very disappoint,

your fuckin fired

i have more tatts coming,

They def take off points for back acne.

And is that ladies Speed stick on the counter off to the right ?

Like hell they do. lol

I've seen some really terrible gyno take overalls. I mean what's acne compare to wicked gyno? :gosh:

Get on 80mg of accutane per week starting six weeks before the show and put on ten times as much fake tan as you think you need. The number one mistake I see guys make at their first show is not being nearly tan enough.

I mean it is what it is what are you going to do get it removed? It can obscure definition but its not going to lose the show for you. Get in the best condition possible and don't fuck up your fake tan you'll do fine.

The accutane I got from agent yes is doing wonders I didn't think not would work this well or this fast

The accutane I got from agent yes is doing wonders I didn't think not would work this well or this fast

Its another one of those things that I carry because I need to take it. I always say I would cycle without it if I had to, and I have before when I couldn't get if but OMGF life without the acne is SO much better. It took about two weeks foe me to see a real improvement. Now as long as I get in at least 60mg a week I'm all good.

It's been a little over a week for me I think and it's a huge improvement... I'm at 20mg eod day whys the lowest dose you've heard being effective

Back