• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

T3 look legit?

hoyle21

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
As the title says

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1356296306.276999.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1356296318.092692.jpg

exactly like mine. cant go wrong from turkey my friend. shit works great.

I'm thinking 50 mcgs before bed. How are you running it?

Looks good. I take the 50 mcg's first thing in the morning. Might start with 25 for a week then increase the dose.

Looks good. I take the 50 mcg's first thing in the morning. Might start with 25 for a week then increase the dose.
That's exactly how i take mine....start the morning off right!

yes and need to be minimum 30 min no food after you take t3 or t4 any hyroids hormones!

Thanks guys. I've added an hour of steady state cardio with my new treadmill, just looking for something to give me an extra boost of fat fighting power

yeah i do 25mcg first thing in morning for a week. then up to 50mcg day and night. then 75mcg three times a day. morning, pre workout, and before bed. usually run it with clen and eca stack. sweat a lot and it works awesome.

you know i like it because it keeps me tighter looking so I am not cutting on it so its hard to say for me bro

You have to diet pretty hard and do quite a biit of cardio. T3 will not work well without really keeping things tight. Obviously you need to be on aas so you spare muscle.

You have to diet pretty hard and do quite a biit of cardio. T3 will not work well without really keeping things tight. Obviously you need to be on aas so you spare muscle.

I've been living on eggs, cottage cheese, chicken breast, and flank steak for a month.

I use a treadmill for cardio and walk for an hour at 3.6 mph every day.

Currently on Test/Tren/ mast.

I've been living on eggs, cottage cheese, chicken breast, and flank steak for a month.

I use a treadmill for cardio and walk for an hour at 3.6 mph every day.

Currently on Test/Tren/ mast.
How long do you think you need to diet.

Might add a few more sessions of cardio per week in about a month.

i do not sugest more then 50mcg t3... more then 50mcg only burn muscles!

just follow diet,do more cardio and i am sure results will be here 100%!!! also dont forget some bcaa and glutamine before cardio time..;)

depends on youre goal. if you want to drop weight, 75mcg is still a decent dose. also depends on how much or what gear youre running and what FOOD YOU EAT. i kept strength, and was perfectly fine with 75mcg while running 250mg test e and 500mg tren e. just learn know what works with your body.

^^^i got 1200 of those:D loving them

^^^i got 1200 of those:D loving them

How much are they helping? I'm doing an hour of cardio. I walk at 3.8 mph for an hour. How much will the addition of T3 help?

I'm also on a high protein low calorie carb cycling diet.

So a morning fasted session along with my evening session?

Eventually your body will get used to the current cardio. You either have to add intesity like doing intervals or add more time. As a prep gets closer to comp date either more cardio is added or tougher cardio. Sometimes both.

I would start with adding intervals now. Basically a sprint for 60 seconds every 5 minutes. The other 4 minutes are your regular cardio then repeat.

Fasted cardio could be added the final month with another session in the evening.

Eventually your body will get used to the current cardio. You either have to add intesity like doing intervals or add more time. As a prep gets closer to comp date either more cardio is added or tougher cardio. Sometimes both.

I would start with adding intervals now. Basically a sprint for 60 seconds every 5 minutes. The other 4 minutes are your regular cardio then repeat.

Fasted cardio could be added the final month with another session in the evening.

I think I'll PM you. I'm not looking for anything near competition shape. 12% BF would be awesome.

How much are they helping? I'm doing an hour of cardio. I walk at 3.8 mph for an hour. How much will the addition of T3 help?

I'm also on a high protein low calorie carb cycling diet.

I have lost 4-5 pounds of fat without changing my diet looking much leaner. added 20 min cardio ed though, i am taking 50 mcg in the morning and 25 mcg before bed.
i am on 1000mg test c, 400 tren e, 450 deca for the last 5 weeks.

Back