• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Documentaries

Gregzs

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I remember when I finally got cable tv. I had moved out on my own and when I got HBO I saw some of the more interesting documentaries that PBS would not produce. Some of them are now online.

Born Rich

Evolution of Bodybuilding

There was a documentary about one of the heirs to one of the big name families, like Johnson & Johnson but that wasn't the one, and it was one of the heirs that made the documentary. His whole thing was his family is so wealthy several generations won't have to work so why not do some good with it. His father is of the opinion "you just don't understand."

I'll have to try to look it up.

Here it is, The One Percent by Jamie Johnson.

Forget what I said about it, it was just what I vaguely remembered from seeing it a few years ago,

I remember when I finally got cable tv. I had moved out on my own and when I got HBO I saw some of the more interesting documentaries that PBS would not produce. Some of them are now online.

Born Rich

What a great film! I lol'd when the one guy sued Johnson but had his suit thrown out by the judge.

money_skiing.jpg

Blackfish trailer

John Hargrove, a former trainer who appears in Blackfish

IML Gear Cream!
Kings of Cannabis trailer

Born Rich

S.I. Newhouse looks like a prick.

Kings of Cannabis full documentary

I like music documentarys "Another State of Mind" it follows Punkers Social Distortion and Youth Brigade in early 80's tour

Body Builders as Seen on 3NET in 2013 About MetroFlex Gym

The Giants of Iceland

http://laughingsquid.com/of-muppets...htful-1980-documentary-about-the-muppet-show/

‘Of Muppets & Men’, A Wonderfully Insightful 1980 Documentary About ‘The Muppet Show’

Of Muppets And Men is a wonderful 52-minute documentary about the people who made The Muppet Show happen. Shot in 1980 during the show’s fifth season, the documentary took a look at the people who made the muppets, voiced the muppets, performed with the muppets and of course, the incredible vision of the late great muppet-master Jim Henson.

The documentary features appearances by Muppet Show performers Jim Henson, Frank Oz, Dave Goelz, Louise Gold, Richard Hunt, Jerry Nelson, Kathryn Mullen, Steve Whitmire, and Brian Muehl; writers Jerry Juhl, Don Hinkley, David Odell, and Chris Langham; director Peter Harris; producer David Lazer; and guest stars Roger Moore and Raquel Welch

http://laughingsquid.com/a-rising-tide-a-documentary-short-about-surfing-in-india/

‘A Rising Tide’, A Documentary Short About Surfing in India

Filmmakers Tushar Pathiyan, Ishita Malaviya and Krish Makhija teamed with Quicksilver India and The Shaka Surf Club to produce A Rising Tide, a short documentary exploring India’s budding surf scene.

In a country with a population of 1.2 billion and just over a hundred surfers, the film sets out to explore the journey of some of India’s pioneer surfers, their humble surf beginnings and their deep connection with the ocean.

The 12-minute documentary features interviews with several of the country’s top surfers and an original soundtrack by Indian musicians Varoon Nair, The Mavyns, The Supersonics and Dhruv Visvanath.

Back