• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Good foods or no foods at all?

Julie7Ulie

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
So here is something Im wondering. Ive been posting, and everyone has been helping me (thank you so much) - Im trying to lean out, but the suggested "diet" is so particular and quite strict. If in the a.m, I dont have time for egg whites or oatmeal or high protein, I get tempted to not eat at all.
For example, this morning I started off with coffee, light cream and one sweet and low, and a banana. I was going to have a few egg whites but was running late. So if I have a protein bar in my midst (that probably contains all those hidden sugars), do I eat that instead since thats all I have? Or not eat at all?

Whats wrong with a protein shake? They take less than 30 seconds to make. :D

And the banana is not a good choice if your trying to lose fat.

protein bars not gonna take you to you'r result :)
but it's better to put something in you'r stomach than not eating :) have the protein bar ( P bars are evil :evil2: )

No I do not suggest the protein bar. Learn how to make proper choices and that would be a shake.

I will try protein shakes. (Ive tried them in the past, but found I wasnt consistent).. Any suggestions on the most pleasant and effective ones?
Sometimes I feel if I eat every two or three hours I get bloated. Even if I eat turkey breast or egg whites. Could this be sodium? Im trying to discover a quick and easy diet for myself that satisfies every craving, and provides optimum results from my workouts. Im very consistent and very determined. I think Im just eating the wrong foods at the wrong period in time. Im a bit confused with the dont's, that Im not quite certain of the do's to incorporate them into my daily life.

Like I said earlier. Start the journal and this would be much easier to help you.

There is no quick and easy diet/solution. Everything takes time, consistancy and discipline. If you want something bad enough then this will become easy. With the right kinds of foods you won't feel bloated you will actually be hungry in between meals. :D

curious... why is the banana bad for losing fat? (sugar?) I thought bananas were an important post-workout food?

Sugar raises insuln levels, fat does not oxidize in the presence of higher insulin! :D

Bananas on a bulk if your metabolism is fast enough, and only on a cut if you have a super fast metabolism :D

DP

I swear that I saw a study that said fruit post-workout reduces the amount of overall fat burned for the day. I can't find the study...maybe it was just an article :hmmm: I don't really remember....anyone able to find this? DP, TCD?

Back