• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Best place for AI?

hoyle21

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I'm looking for letro. MP or research stop, who ya got?

CEM's letro is off the hook. Careful though..powerful stuff.

I would recommend CEM for sure.
Good quality and I haven't had an issue yet with them.

Maxim has treated me right. I got some of there letro and aromasin in the other day and its definitely doing the job. Plus the sale he has going on is off the hook. 35% off

^^^Agreed....Have never done me wrong....ever.

Maxim has treated me right. I got some of there letro and aromasin in the other day and its definitely doing the job. Plus the sale he has going on is off the hook. 35% off
I havent Tried their AI's yet, But the few products that I have tried are def strong, and the prices are right for the time being! I guess it comes down to who you trust, and order from. For the time being, Im sticking with Maximpep till I have a reason not to. I can say this however, Their clenbuterol is strong as fuck! I might have to lay off the clen, its keeping my ass up at night! Im not a huge fan of thermos, I actually ordered it for MY gf, she like running clen and other thermos. CEM has good products as well, I had a buddie trade me a vial of CEMS ghrp-6 about two years ago for a bottle of Extreme Peptides Ghrp-6, Im not bashing, But both EP, and Maximpep's GHRP-6 were def stronger!! "no offense to CEM! Too pricy for my in my opinion.

I closed your double thread asking the same thing, try just to make one.

I personally use CEM myself so I would have to say CEM.
Worth every penny.

Cheers

Same here, I was referring to MP and PP, but to be honest, I think Mp is the winner as of now. I have vials, from LabPe, Maximpep, US Elite Peptides, Extreme Peptides in my fridge. I did a simple experiment for myself and my buddie. "whos peps are stronger" I cracked open GHRP-2 , GHRP6 as well as each brand of MOD GRF 1-29 per company. In order this was my opinion.
1. Maximpep and EP, very close call. Both were the strongest in all 3 categories.
2. Us. Elite's GHRP-6 and CJC mod GRF1-29 came in at a close 3rd.
3. Labpe seemed to def be the weaker of the 4 mentioned companies. I have a photo with all 8 vials side by side with labels to show that im Im not full of shit. Ive never attached a thumbnal or picture in a thread. Give me a few minutes. Im sure I can figure it out, with no problems. Btw, CEM, Im not bashing your products, Im just giving my honest opinion of research compounds! I wish your company great success. If your prices were lower I might order some vials to do an honest non biased review of your products, like I said Ive tried your GHRP_6, I also traded 2 vial of DES from LP for two of vials of IGF- Lr3 from CEM. CEM's IGF was ok??? not garbage, just not worth the hefty price and results that I got from it!

Ill give you a free bottle of our Letro to compare against whoever you purchase from!

I know what a outstanding company PurchasePeptides is and I will follow there lead and do the same. I stand 100% behind all the products I sell.

The beauty of forums....people giving their opinions on companies so people can make an 'informed' decision on where to buy from.

CEM Products has been quality for 10 plus years. Worth the money.

IML Gear Cream!
I notice that cem isnt plugging themselves, but all the members seem to be saying cem. Hmm...
Anyway....

The beauty of forums....people giving their opinions on companies so people can make an 'informed' decision on where to buy from.

CEM Products has been quality for 10 plus years. Worth the money.

I am still sorta new here but this is what sold me.
And so far NO issues so I am happy and have to also say CEM.

I notice that cem isnt plugging themselves, but all the members seem to be saying cem. Hmm...
Anyway....

Yeah that is kinda funny.
I like that CEM is more professional then to just jump into a MEMBER'S feedback request thread to try and pimp their products.....

I know what a outstanding company PurchasePeptides is and I will follow there lead and do the same. I stand 100% behind all the products I sell.

I love the Pepsi Challenge taste test! It takes balls for a new sponsor to make that kind of claim! Good for You!!!! I would love to see the results of this. Nothing negative about some friendly comparisons between companies! Samsung, LG, Panasonic, they too compare products, and list results...

Please point out where he said members feedback?
He wasn't even asking about CEM until their rep team jumped in.
He asked about two companies that I don't even believe support tthis forum.
If you think I'm going to stand by and watch someone come to a forum
i support asking about my competition you have me confused.

Yeah that is kinda funny.
I like that CEM is more professional then to just jump into a MEMBER'S feedback request thread to try and pimp their products.....

Anyway....
Yep, i have to go with CEM. Tried a few of their products now and they are definitely good to go.

I've used a few rc companies out there and cem's seems to be the best so far. Not bashing any sponsor here, i'm just saying my experience.

Purchase who you want next time you want to run a test PM me. I can assure you ours will be as good if not better then any.

QUOTE=hoyle21;2994938]How long is the shelf life? I'll take you up in this, but don't want to waste it.[/QUOTE]

Back