• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

test decanoate 500/deca/sustanon

crab107

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey guys, gonna be running another cycle soon. I have 2 vials of sustanon 250, 2 vials of deca 250 and a vial of test decanoate 500 comin from AMA labs (i hope, first time ordering). Any ideas on how to run this? Should enanthate or cyp be added?m

Well with the test d it is a longer ester so it is going to take a little while for that. I have heard that you can get away with one injection a week if desired. So I would run the sust and the test d at the same time as the small amount of prop in the sust will give you a tiny(30mgs) kick. If you could get your hands on some test prop to do a full kick start that will be better. Go for about 6 weeks and drop the sust(it also has decanoate in it at 100mgs i believe) and pick up the deca. That should be ample time for the test d to be running. You are probably going to have to run the test d for a while so be prepared.

Last edited:
Back