• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

what cough or flu medications can I use while on a cycle?

BUCKY

Banned Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Just as I started my cycle, I got sick. I may need to be on antibiotics. I might stop my cycle and continue after I get better. What cough or flu medication can I use? I heard they are not supposed to be good when on a cycle.

amoxicillan or however u spell it. works great. stay on cycle. suck it up son.

I'm partial to the TussinX

bros, wouldn't the antibiotics kill the steroids?

No bro you'll be fine. I'm sure many of us here have taking somekind of antibiotic for one reason or another (flu, abscess, acne.. etc)
IMO your good to go.
You already started your cycle might aswell continue. No point in letting gear go to waste.

Jshredz

Vit C! I am talking about pounding that shit. I eat vit c tabs and drink emergen c and it seems within a fees days to a week I'm good. I don't like taking drugs:roflmao:

what are your symptoms? screw medications with crap in them... go natural!

i had a bad cold, congested, ate some fried onions with garlic and felt great, i dont usually buy into alot of this stuff. but it worked for me

Healing colds naturally: Nature's medicine cabinet

Last time I tried vitamin C I had excess diarrhea. That's because my multi vit already has vit c. Too much of it causes diarrhea. I do drink cranberry juice which also has 100% vitaminc C per serving.

Vit C! I am talking about pounding that shit. I eat vit c tabs and drink emergen c and it seems within a fees days to a week I'm good. I don't like taking drugs:roflmao:

IML Gear Cream!
I don't like anti biotics. drink orange juice and a gallon of water. put a sweet suit on and go walk the tredmil. Get some day quill and get 8 hours of sleep a night. Take some motrin to reduce inflation. Just focus on getting all your toxic shit out of your body. I am normally only sick for one day if i do this. Sleep under a thick blanket and just sweet all night. I don't like antibiotics because you will end up getting adjusted to them and when you really need them then they wont be as affected. Only last resort for me. That and they make me shit like crazy.

bros, wouldn't the antibiotics kill the steroids?
WTF?!

why would you even think that.
I dont think you should be using anysort of steroid since you don't fully understand them....

I heard some people had to take antibiotics when steroids gave them bad acne so I'm assuming since antibiotics can kill acne (amongst other things like STDs) then it can wipe out all sort of things in your body (including what is giving a person the acne, which is steroids).

WTF?!

why would you even think that.
I dont think you should be using anysort of steroid since you don't fully understand them....

Great advice. I think motrin is a form of acetaminophen and is not good to mix with steroids or I may have confused this with avoid mixing acetaminophen products with other acetaminophen products. Let's say I caught some type of STD which only requires antibiotics. Any advice?

P.S. I gets pussy. Too much.

I don't like anti biotics. drink orange juice and a gallon of water. put a sweet suit on and go walk the tredmil. Get some day quill and get 8 hours of sleep a night. Take some motrin to reduce inflation. Just focus on getting all your toxic shit out of your body. I am normally only sick for one day if i do this. Sleep under a thick blanket and just sweet all night. I don't like antibiotics because you will end up getting adjusted to them and when you really need them then they wont be as affected. Only last resort for me. That and they make me shit like crazy.

Dont stop your cycle, but cut the dose in half for about a week. Take a shit load of vitamin c

Isn't 1g of vitamin C the max a person should take? I have vitamin C that's 1000mg (which is equivalent to 1g). I only take 1 tablet of this plus whatever vitamin C that comes with my multi and other food sources such as cranberry juices, etc.

Dont stop your cycle, but cut the dose in half for about a week. Take a shit load of vitamin c

pick your nose and eat it..there is a study from sweden showing that eating your boogers helps boost your immune system..i havnt been sick in yrs..nothing like a booger on rye..

the new vitamin B, eh?

pick your nose and eat it..there is a study from sweden showing that eating your boogers helps boost your immune system..i havnt been sick in yrs..nothing like a booger on rye..

Back