• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Christian Convert beheaded By the peaceful Muslims

This video is very graphic. I just cannot believe there is a "faith" in the World that believes that is is right to kill for a belief.

so I assume there was no trial they had all the proof they needed. What if they just didnt like the guy, and claim he's christain so they can kill him, like the salem witch trials. I say we just tell everyone in the middle east that they win we all converted to islam, they no longer need to hate anyone. You think they would be happy or would they find new lies to justify their hate.

It's not too late we can nuke the middle east. My god believes in nuclear death to all islamist who dont convert to humanity

Why would anyone want to watch that?

P.s. Youre aware of the spanish inquisition, right? In your opinion, do you believe christianity is a peaceful religion?

I can't watch that stuff ...it disturbs me.. The last one I saw was a secdrl post...a chainsaw [1st guy] beheading & knife [2nd] beheading....it was a Mexican drug cartel film......scary..

Amerikans don't wanna see someone getting beheaded.

We'd rather watch someone going Rambo and shooting up the joint.

i think he wanted to die. so he paid those wonderful muslims to behead him

they raped his goat

they were muslim bodybuilders..he sold them bunk gears.

Sorry fellas, I guess I did'nt kill enough of those human peices of shit during desert storm.

it will be nice when the fucking around is over and people??? maybe we, finally go in there and eradicate the problem.

I watched the Nicolas Berg beheading like 7 years ago......Never gonna watch another one....fucked me up. They used like a dull butter knife and it took what seemed like forever to finish the job. A chainsaw is humane compared to that shit!!

Notice how the brave bastards wear hoods so you don't know who they are.

Sick stuff. I had some Muslims threaten my life because I apostated from the faith. At the same time Jag, don't act like Christians didn't do the same thing... They murdered Jews, Muslims, and heretics as well... It's even found in the book of Deuteronomy that killing apostates is permitted and that the family of the apostate should be the first one to cast stones at them. It's just that after a while, Christians finally realized that there are some things in their book that are antiquated, crude, vile, and savage... So they decided to ignore those verses and act like the shit didn't happen.

Reminds me of how the Catholics did the Cathars... Some of the bishops mentioned how they Cathars were industrious and pious... How they maintained a gaunt appearance from constantly fasting and could be trusted with property moreso than your typical Catholic... But since they were heretics all they ended up getting was a death sentence from the church

he had the last laugh, his spine blunted their knife and now they cant eat steak with it!

I wonder if they had the dude drugged up. He lay there pretty passively. I would have been saying all kinds of shit about islam, mohammed and muslims in general. If they're going to kill you anyway you may as well give them a good reason.

Just because those bunch of Muslim idiot fanatics do that; it doesn't mean every Muslim is like that.. So chill fellas and don't get all racist...
Hindus do the same to Christians in India...

In b4 Indians are Arabs, Hindus are Muslims.. I hate ignorance

Just because those bunch of Muslim idiot fanatics do that; it doesn't mean every Muslim is like that.. So chill fellas and don't get all racist...

Negged for being a JewHova Witness

really? Negged

Why would anyone want to watch that?

P.s. Youre aware of the spanish inquisition, right? In your opinion, do you believe christianity is a peaceful religion?

If you're referring to he crusades and the Knights Templar, Christianity is pretty violent as well. There are also Christian extremist groups called the Phased Priests, army of god, lambs of Christ and, hutaree here in the U.S. and many more groups around the world and they are just as violent as the Islamic radicals. But you don't hear much about them.

All the other Religions that do things that the BAD Muslims do are ok with me.

I just don't like gay Carpet Prayers, that pray 7 times a day.. they all have gay long robes with gay long beards and are gay and have 100 kids with 8 women.

There needs to be a Muslim Holocaust

You really don't like Muslims do you Saney, I have to deal with for work and they are some greedy bastards, they expect me to give them everything for free, I tell them to give me money and ill give them the things they want and they look at me and "Ok"

Back