• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Swollen Feet After Leg Day?

eskimo515

King of the Dog Freaks
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Not sure if I am alone in this, but for the third straight week, after a leg workout, my feet seem to swell and hurt inside my shoes. Seems like this should not be happening and i have not changed my routine that much. This is what I did today:

Squat-Smith Machine-4 sets
Leg Press-3 sets
Hack Squat-3 sets
Leg Extensions-3 sets
Seated Leg Curl-3 sets

I pyramid up weights from 10-12 reps and end up at 4-6 reps. Any thoughts?

Originally posted by Prince
sounds like a circulation problem, are your shoes to tight, have you tried wearing different shoes during your work-out?
I have not tried to wear different sneakers, although I will give that a try on my next leg day, which is the only time it happens. Thanks.

if your wearing like running shoes, with really thin soles, that could be hurting your feet. just a random guess on my part, but i wear big soled oens and ive enver had a problem:shrug:

Why isn't there a special name for the tops of your feet? :hmmm:

I was having this same problem. I just happened to buy a new pair of shoes and it went away, then one day i only had my old pair with me to work out with and my feet hurt the next day. So i was assuming it was from the lack of padding in the shoe and the fact that the soul was so worn.

I don't even wear shoes when I work out.

I used to have this problem every once in awhile. Legs, without a doubt, takes to most out of your entire body. When doing this you put a lot of strain on your body. By doing this you increase your blood preasure which can cause swelling in your hands and feet. Maybe cut down on your sodium intake? I could be way off, but that is what I did and it started getting better.

Back