• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

I fucked up

CG

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
So I have one shot of prop left and a boat load of ap cyp. I don't wanna go off cycle, but I'm nervous about the delay between the prop clearing and the cyp kicking in.... Did I just royally fuck myself???

Thanks for being just as productive and beneficial as ever. Now looking for actual advice.. Anyone?

Frontload the cyp soon as u can, if you are going to run 500mg per week do 1000mg the 1st week followed by your normal dose each week after that, you may have a slight dip in test levels but it should help the Cyp kick in much quicker

Sorry if this is useless to you but can you "front load" the cyp like you'd do in the beginning of a cycle?....Not sure if it would speed the process up but I would think it would help atleast a little bit.....?.....nonetheless, I wouldn't think you fucked up really bad or anything but I'm sure you know for next time considering its not your first choice of running your cycle.....best of luck.............

Frontload the cyp soon as u can, if you are going to run 500mg per week do 1000mg the 1st week followed by your normal dose each week after that, you may have a slight dip in test levels but it should help the Cyp kick in much quicker

That was my second thought...

Double up for first two weeks at 2ml and then go back to 1ml week three. That will boost your test levels. I am doing same right now but my stuff is 300mg/ml so I am getting 1200 ml for two weeks then back to 600 ml/week.

Cyp spikes blood androgen levels rapidly. Just pin the Cyp on your next normal Prop injection day.

IML Gear Cream!
Cyp spikes blood androgen levels rapidly. Just pin the Cyp on your next normal Prop injection day.

Really? Hitting my prop ED.. What do you think

Really? Hitting my prop ED.. What do you think

Agreed on front loading. By doing this will help get the goods back in you quick. Don't mind KOS he is a big ole teddy bear once you rub his tummy. LOL, JK.

So I have one shot of prop left and a boat load of ap cyp. I don't wanna go off cycle, but I'm nervous about the delay between the prop clearing and the cyp kicking in.... Did I just royally fuck myself???
fire away..you will never know the diff...

Based on my estimates I shot 200mg cyp and 25mg prop, here goes nothing!!!

Thanks for all the help gents

Good luck bro, hope everything works out for u!

I dont understand the situation. You say you dont want to go off cycle, so to me that means you are already on right ? If thats the case your Cyp should already be kicked in no ?

I dont understand the situation. You say you dont want to go off cycle, so to me that means you are already on right ? If thats the case your Cyp should already be kicked in no ?

The issue was that I hadn't yet started my cyp, and was out of prop

I was doing 350mg of prop every week

I am now doing 200mg of cyp every day.

IML Gear Cream!
Wow things are very different here. Cypionate is what I would normally consider a long ester. I dont know what AP cyp means, is that similar to a 1test cyp ? Or are you talking abour regular Testosterone cypionate ? either way Im confused about this every day pinning of a cypionate compound. The only dailys Ive heard of are water based test or test prop.

If its test prop and test cyp, I would have thought it should have been test prop ED weeks 1-4 , Test cyp E4th day weeks 2-16

I must just be confused about what you are using

I'm with him, that whole front loading thing kind of died out once people started getting legit blood work. Just because it doesn't give you a boner on day 1, doesn't mean it isn't working :)

Fucking yourself royally would be more like, running a gram a week for 10 years straight and then wondering why you aren't getting your wife pregnant - were that your intention.

Back