• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Linus Pauling and Heart Disease

Standard Donkey

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
[h=2]Dr Linus Pauling's Unified Theory of Cardiovascular Disease [/h][h=3]Over ten years ago, the two-time Nobel prize Laureate, Dr Linus Pauling and
his associate Dr Matthias Rath, advocated and published a definitive thesis on
the root cause, treatment, and actual cure for all forms of cardiovascular
disease (CVD), including congestive heart failure, heart disease, and stroke.
Today, cardiovascular related health problems together comprise fully one half
of all causes of death in the US. Pauling and Rath's brilliant analysis of CVD
is absolutely compelling and amply supported by numerous epidemiological and
clinical studies. His unified theory of CVD constitutes one of the greatest
breakthroughs in modern science, and yet has been almost completely ignored by
the mainstream medical establishment, and received almost no press.[/h][h=2]Paulings Unparalleled Credentials[/h][h=3]Most doctors and other medical practitioners have not even heard the truth
about CVD that Dr Pauling so convincingly revealed. This might be understandable
if Pauling was just some anonymous unheard-of crackpot, lacking any serious
credentials or reputation. But to the contrary, Pauling was one of the all-time
greats of science. He was listed by the British Journal of Science in their list
of the top 20 greatest scientists of all time. Pauling was the father of modern
chemistry, unifying the fields of quantum mechanics and chemistry to reveal our
modern understanding of chemical bonding and the synthesis of molecular
compounds. His early work contributed greatly to the field genetics and our
understanding of the double helix structure of DNA. Pauling was thirty years
ahead of his time when he ushered in the modern era of alternative medicine with
his concept of orthomolecular medicine and mega vitamin therapy. Orthomolecular
medicine describes the practice of preventing and treating disease by providing
the body with optimal amounts of substances, which are natural to the body.
Linus Pauling first introduced the term, "orthomolecular" in a paper he wrote in
the journal Science in 1968. This paper first described the theoretical
foundations for what was later to become a specialty within complementary
medicine In the sixties, Pauling waged almost single handedly a successful
crusade against atmospheric testing of nuclear weapons; warning of the future
fallout in the form of genetic diseases, cancers and numerous other serious
health problems. His relentless work in this area yielded nuclear test banning
treaties among the Soviets, US and other major powers, resulting in a cleaner,
safer environment for us all.
Pauling was a scientist with uncommon vision and foresight matched by few in
history. He had an unrivaled determination to cut through established beliefs
and fallacies to get to the truth of any matter of his focus. When he reviewed
peer scientific studies he always drew his own conclusions and tested the
evidence, not to be swayed or fooled by preconceived conclusions. Only now,
thirty years after he introduced the concepts of orthomolecular medicine, has
the mainstream medical community even begun to stir a little and recognize the
huge value of essential vitamins and nutrients in high doses for the prevention
of numerous medical conditions. Pauling bucked mainstream opinion and wisdom in
many areas of science, chemistry, medicine, and politics. And more often than
not he proved to be well ahead of his time. When Pauling first advocated
mega-doses of Vitamin C back in the seventies as a cure for the common cold, he
was poo-pooed and mocked by the mainstream medical community, and yet today
millions of people worldwide have discovered the benefits of Paulings advice.
Still a healthy and vigorous man in his late 80s and early 90s, during his last
years, Dr Linus Pauling with his fellow collaborator, Dr Rath, published "A
Unified Theory of Human Cardiovascular Disease Leading the Way to the Abolition
of This Disease as a Cause for Human Mortality". This monumental work has
largely gone unnoticed because of the entrenched opinions and dogma of the
mainstream medical community and their overseers, the multi-billion dollar
international pharmaceutical industry. The fact that you have probably not heard
about this discovery in the mainstream media is disturbing and speaks volumes on
the power of big money and the effectiveness of the pharmaceutical industry's
disinformation campaigns.

[/h][h=2]The Only Patent for the Cure of Cardiovascular Disease[/h][h=3]Pauling and Raths theory of CVD is so scientifically compelling and
demonstrable that in 1994 they were granted the only US patent for the cure of
cardiovascular disease. The
non-prescription therapy advocated by Pauling and Rath has become know as the
Pauling Therapy. The efficacy of the Pauling Therapy has been amply proven in
thousands of cardiovascular patients who have been so fortunate to discover the
remarkable treatment. The Pauling and Rath heart protocols in lower dosage
levels will prevent cardiovascular disease and in higher dosages will actually
reverse arterial plaque build up and reverse heart disease! Heart patients
moving to the Pauling Therapy commonly avoid open-heart surgery and angioplasty.
This is accomplished by dealing directly with the root causes of CVD and
arterial plaque buildup. Almost without exception patients experience rapid
recovery.[/h]

thought that would be an interesting read... thoughts?

I'm only aware of one documented treatment that has reversed cardiovascular disease, and that is a low fat plant based diet. Both dr ornish and dr esselstein accomplished it w very similar diets.
Any more info?

i mean yeah there's similar things to this all over google and shit.. i just thought it was interesting as CHD is something that us placebo abusers worry about

i mean yeah there's similar things to this all over google and shit.. i just thought it was interesting as CHD is something that us placebo abusers worry about

I'm just saying that the only verifiable reversal of heart disease was done by this guy, so any claims that he did it are probably not provable. I'm skeptical.

I'm just saying that the only verifiable reversal of heart disease was done by this guy, so any claims that he did it are probably not provable. I'm skeptical.

*these guys, not this guy

i figured more people would be interesting in this considering how they care about cholesterol (even though it's largely irrelevant) and how many steroid users resort to statins :thinking:

i figured more people would be interesting in this considering how they care about cholesterol (even though it's largely irrelevant) and how many steroid users resort to statins :thinking:

largely irrelevant? lol

apparently 5-10g of vitamin C, 2-5g L-lysine, and 1-2g of L-proline is the trick :coffee:

largely irrelevant? lol

i mean like... calling hdl "good" and ldl "bad".. apparently CHD has a lot more to do with triglycerides, vldl, high BP, etc.. and less to do with not eating eggs..

IML Gear Cream!
i mean like... calling hdl "good" and ldl "bad".. apparently CHD has a lot more to do with triglycerides, vldl, high BP, etc.. and less to do with not eating eggs..

yeah, you are right here. it's not as simple as hdl vs ldl, but cholesterol is still a very serious risk factor, as well as the other ones you listed.

We do know that the cultures with the lowest rates of CHD eat primarily a plant based diet though. Most of these areas are also within what is called Longevity zones too, meaning the people there live longer than any other humans. Loma Linda CA is one of them. they have a high percentage of seventh day adventists and sda's are traditionally vegetarian, don't smoke and exercise. There is some really good research on sda's because of their extremely healthy profiles.

yeah, you are right here. it's not as simple as hdl vs ldl, but cholesterol is still a very serious risk factor, as well as the other ones you listed.

i think the oxidation of ldl (especially vldl) is the issue as far as cholesterol is concerned... and it sticking to the walls of our arteries. apparently, the vitamin c, lysine, and proline combination is supposed to keep the plaque from sticking to our arteries and it removes plaque that's already stuck

We do know that the cultures with the lowest rates of CHD eat primarily a plant based diet though. Most of these areas are also within what is called Longevity zones too, meaning the people there live longer than any other humans. Loma Linda CA is one of them. they have a high percentage of seventh day adventists and sda's are traditionally vegetarian, don't smoke and exercise. There is some really good research on sda's because of their extremely healthy profiles.

the avoidance of dairy, sugar, and wheat/gluaten/bread-type shit is probably advantageous

i read that bread (no matter what kind it is) spikes blood sugar more than sugar itself.. can you believe that shit?

the avoidance of dairy, sugar, and wheat/gluaten/bread-type shit is probably advantageous

i read that bread (no matter what kind it is) spikes blood sugar more than sugar itself.. can you believe that shit?

The question is does that matter? I don't think that whole grain bread as part of a healthy diet rich in fruits, veggies, legumes, and other whole grains is a problem.

I agree that limiting sugar, dairy and processed meats is a good idea.

The question is does that matter? I don't think that whole grain bread as part of a healthy diet rich in fruits, veggies, legumes, and other whole grains is a problem.

I agree that limiting sugar, dairy and processed meats is a good idea.

spiking blood sugar? yeah it's a problem if done at the wrong times.. leads to insulin insensitivity which makes you fat as fuck (trust me on this one), which is bad for your health in a number of ways. insulin insensitivity eventually leads to diabetes then shit gets all bad from there.

excess fruit also increases blood pressure and triglycerides... a lot apparently. id stick with blueberries, raspberries and lemons/limes (i feel they have the most redemptive value), and eat those in very limited amounts. just cuz the fda says it's healthy.. doesnt mean it is.. E.G. pubmed/mayoclinic says that coconut oil is bad for you lulz

spiking blood sugar? yeah it's a problem if done at the wrong times.. leads to insulin insensitivity which makes you fat as fuck (trust me on this one), which is bad for your health in a number of ways. insulin insensitivity eventually leads to diabetes then shit gets all bad from there.

excess fruit also increases blood pressure and triglycerides... a lot apparently. id stick with blueberries, raspberries and lemons/limes (i feel they have the most redemptive value), and eat those in very limited amounts. just cuz the fda says it's healthy.. doesnt mean it is.. E.G. pubmed/mayoclinic says that coconut oil is bad for you lulz

Obesity leads to insulin insensitivity. Vegetarians and endurance athletes who eat about 60% carbs have extremely low rates of diabetes.

You do know that protein causes an insulin spike too right?

And 2 servings of fruit and 6-8 servings of veggies a day is very healthy.

Obesity leads to insulin insensitivity. Vegetarians and endurance athletes who eat about 60% carbs have extremely low rates of diabetes.

You do know that protein causes an insulin spike too right?

And 2 servings of fruit and 6-8 servings of veggies a day is very healthy.

by insulin spike i meant increased blood glucose... which protein does not do IIRC

and you said "diet rich in fruit etc", figured you meant more than 2 servings a day lol..

by insulin spike i meant increased blood glucose... which protein does not do IIRC

and you said "diet rich in fruit etc", figured you meant more than 2 servings a day lol..

I still see nothing wrong with having a temporary spike in blood glucose, our bodies are perfectly capable of taking care of it unless you have diabetes. In that case, you're either type 1 and need to inject insulin, or you're fat and have type 2 diabetes and need to exercise and lose weight. It's a reversible disease most of the time.

the recommendation is to have 8-9 servings of fruits and veggies/day with most coming from veggies.

I still question your assertion that having spikes in blood sugar leads to insulin insensitivity. I believe the biggest risk factor for type 2 diabetes (insulin insensitivity) is obesity.

I still see nothing wrong with having a temporary spike in blood glucose, our bodies are perfectly capable of taking care of it unless you have diabetes. In that case, you're either type 1 and need to inject insulin, or you're fat and have type 2 diabetes and need to exercise and lose weight. It's a reversible disease most of the time.

the recommendation is to have 8-9 servings of fruits and veggies/day with most coming from veggies.

I still question your assertion that having spikes in blood sugar leads to insulin insensitivity. I believe the biggest risk factor for type 2 diabetes (insulin insensitivity) is obesity.

i meant elevated blood sugar, having your BS elevated over and over again will lead to insulin insensitivity

IML Gear Cream!
i meant elevated blood sugar, having your BS elevated over and over again will lead to insulin insensitivity

Insulin insensitivity is diabetes. If what you suggest we're true, most of the world would have diabetes. Vegetarians, athletes, Japanese and most Asian cultures eat mostly carbs yet don't have diabetes unless they get fat.

I know a guy who works at Hoffman-Larouche in west jersey, he works in the Vitamin C portion of the plant, he told me as long as he has worked there he has never had a cold. Maybe the SD is on to something.

I know a guy who works at Hoffman-Larouche in west jersey, he works in the Vitamin C portion of the plant, he told me as long as he has worked there he has never had a cold. Maybe the SD is on to something.

Lol, is this a real post about vitamin c and heart disease?

Insulin insensitivity is diabetes. If what you suggest we're true, most of the world would have diabetes. Vegetarians, athletes, Japanese and most Asian cultures eat mostly carbs yet don't have diabetes unless they get fat.

by insulin insensitivity i meant insulin resistance... which definitely helps one to get very fat, which increases chances of developing diabetes immensely...

i have been resistant to insulin before as a result of my diet, and i got pretty chunky

by insulin insensitivity i meant insulin resistance... which definitely helps one to get very fat, which increases chances of developing diabetes immensely...

i have been resistant to insulin before as a result of my diet, and i got pretty chunky

those are 2 different terms for the same thing. They basically mean that the body doesn't utilize insulin properly, leading to elevated blood sugars for an extended period. It's usually measured after fasting for 12 hours. This does not mean that having a blood sugar spike after a meal is a bad thing. It's only a problem if your body doesn't bring it down for an extended period of time.

Are you aware of any science that suggests that eating carbs leads to insulin resistance? How did you measure your insulin resistance?

Obesity and a sedentary lifestyle are the 2 main culprits with tons of science behind it.

There's so many quacks out there that have claims about curing major diseases yet they always fail when put to the test. But still, they have their followers, and it seems that these forums are full of those types.

I'm not saying this is the case, I was just going rounds w a moderator of another forum who swears coffee enemas cure cancer and the FDA is covering up all the evidence.

Back