• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Prescription Nutrition Review - PeptoPro, Micellar Casein

BigBlackGuy

Board Rep
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
NOT a sponsored review!! I took it on my own initiative to write this with ZERO compensation. Great companies deserve to be reviewed.

I decided to go with these guys for my protein this past month, and I have to say, I'm blown away by both taste and quality of their protein powder. Here are two reviews.

Prescription Nutrition PeptoPro:

Taste: 7/10 - For a peptopro product, this actually tastes decent. Of course, it's still a protein powder (and peptopro, no less) so it's not all that great tasting. BUT, compare to other peptopro mixes, this stuff tastes like liquid gold. 7 overall because their casein blew me away in taste.

Mixability: 10/10 - I can put this in a water battle, shake it up with 50grams of rilose and it mixes perfectly.

Results: 8/10 - I haven't felt nearly as sore the day following my workout. I can't say I've noticed tons of changes (I don't think I will from a simple protein powder) but using peptopro after a workout really helps recovery.

Overall: Great product. I would recommend it to anyone.

Prescription Nutrition Micellar Casein:

Taste: 10/10 - I had no idea protein could taste this good. I've never had casein protein before, but their blueberry casein is seriously amazing with the taste.

Mixability: 7/10 - Not too bad. Much easier to mix than I thought it would be, as I've heard casein is tough to mix.

Overall: I wakeup less hungry, that's all I can really tell. But I know I'm getting an extra 25-50 grams of protein at night so it feels good!

Highly recommended.

NOT a sponsored review!! I took it on my own initiative to write this with ZERO compensation. Great companies deserve to be reviewed.

Do you notice weight gains over night from Casein? or how about weight loss prevention?

Back