• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Bigbenj is a NIGGER

[SIL]

AG'S DEMIGOD
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!

congrats bigbenj on forging a new career after lucky7 fiasco..

That poor kid is fucked! Holy shit... And those parents think its cool, they probably blow bong hits in the kids face too.

Poor kid

I have seen some horrible videos here, but this is some disturbing shit.

^^^she has second vagina under her chin..lucky benj

IML Gear Cream!
Kid looks pretty happy... Is supervised... Two parent home...
White people can't act black... In fake music videos or in real life.

something turns me on about skinny titted gangster light skinned sluts.

It's like they know thier place is to gag and get gangbanged.

haha that's some funny shit

WTF?? This world is so fucked up. :lol:

5000 years ago they would be clubbed to death, and people say the evolution of society is a good thing?

They were high and made a bad decision..

The kid is cool.

The fat white dude should be locked in a closet with 3 of his pitbulls until hunger sets in.

The light skinned skinny skank, should let me bang her into the next year

I'd like to see her titties please

:(

IML Gear Cream!
SMH.. some people never grow out of these phases where they think is cool to act like this.
Sad part is they lack to see the damage acting like this will cause this kid in the future.

Jshredz

They were high and made a bad decision..The kid is cool.The fat white dude should be locked in a closet with 3 of his pitbulls until hunger sets in.The light skinned skinny skank, should let me bang her into the next year
Negged for oversensitivity for your former homeboy.:coffee:

Ben left for basic today. Now you all are just assholes for talking about a soon to be Veteran of this great country!!

Ben sure does have a sweet cawk! :daydream:

why pick on Benj? what did he do?

Ben left for basic today. Now you all are just assholes for talking about a soon to be Veteran of this great country!!
he's just a turd until he graduates. Hopefully he does and for his family he learns whats important.

just the kinda stand up guy u want fighting for american values.....

Back