• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

My CUTTING cycle. Please advice

Prrince

Banned Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I am looking to get ripped and skinny for a photoshoot.
here are my stats

Hgt:190 cm
Wgt:195 lbs

My current bf% is 12.7
I want to get it to 8%
I have about 6 weeks for the shoot.

My AAS plan for 6 weeks

- Winstrol 50mg ED from week 3-6

- Test prop 500mg/week for only first 2 weeks

- T3 (cytomel) 25umg ED

- Clenbuterol 40mg ED

Please advice on this
Thanks a lot.

FYI, I'm going on a 2500 cal diet with high protein low carb and low fat diet

Horrible idea. Test prop 1-8 100 eod. Winny 50 Ed for the last 4-6 weeks. Pct. simple effective. Up your cardio eat clean

Ya bro. I just didnt elaborate on the clen or t3 because I've never had to use it

You can use the clen please be advised it will only buy you a couple hundred calories a day. Some guys like it because they can do much lower speed cardio for better results. Use the clen two weeks on two weeks off. On the off weeks use an Ephedrine, Caffeine, Aspirin stack so you are alternating between the clen and ECA two on two off. You can use the T3 the whole time. Start with 20mcg ED. week two you can up this to about 40mcg ED. If no problems you can up again week three. I do not suggest going above 80mcg ED that would really be the max for a first time with it. Watch for any signs of going hyper such as racing heart rate. Inrease slowly and err on the side of caution. The most important thing with T3 is the TAPER at the back end. DO NOT JUST STOP USING IT ABRUPTLY. However long you took rampingup to your high dose take DOUBLE that time dropping back down. So if you increased like this:

week 1: 20mcg
week 2: 40mcg
week 3: 60mcg
week 4: 60mcg
Week 5&6: 80mcg

You taper down like this
week 7&8: 60mcg
week 9&10: 40mcg
week 11&12: 20mcg
week 13&14: 10mcg

you want your normal thyroid to ramp up slowly to match the dereasing incoming so you are left with a thyroid as close to the one you started with as possible.

And I have to say that for what you want anavar 100mg ED is always a good addition... you wont get max benefits in just six weeks you will probably want to stretch it out to eight but you will definately get some benefit in time for your shoot.

^ Good call with the T3. A lot of people forget to ramp it back down which if not done takes the thyroid longer to return to normal.

^ Good call with the T3. A lot of people forget to ramp it back down which if not done takes the thyroid longer to return to normal.

I have always been super leery of t3. After tons of research I've finally gotten to the point where I'm okay letting my friends use it LOL. Yes I am hella bossy. The ramp down really is the key.

I have always been super leery of t3. After tons of research I've finally gotten to the point where I'm okay letting my friends use it LOL. Yes I am hella bossy. The ramp down really is the key.

I have tried the ECA stack, just ephedrine, Clen and OTC fat burners but have yet to mess with t3. I have done lots of research myself and want to try t3...just still don't have the balls yet(maybe cause they have shrunk from the cycle I'm on LOL).

there is no reason what so ever to use clen or t3 unless you are getting into contest prep. At your body fat you can easily achieve this alone with diet and cardio period.

First what is your cycle experience? As for winny I would only run it for the last 3 weeks pre photoshoot. Just to get the water out of you. If this was me I would go for test p 100 eod and tren 100 eod no orals then toss in winn 3 weeks pre shoot. Have a bottle of clen as needed for the last 2 weeks to finish you off and thats it. Running clen and t3 for a long time is just a mistake if you ask me. No reason to fuck with your thyroid for a photoshoot.

IDK maybe i just dont think of a photoshoot to be that serious because they can do so much with editing tools. If it was a show then I say pull all the stops, but they can work magic with photoshop and make you look like your 6%

IML Gear Cream!
Agentyes could you explain why do you say that 100mg of anavar is a good adition?

Wouldn't 50 or 60mg be enough for someone with those stats?:nerd:

Last edited:
If you do T3, which I do recommend for a cut, start at 25mcg and work your way up to 75mcg in 2 weeks then after your shoot, taper back down to 0.

If you do T3, which I do recommend for a cut, start at 25mcg and work your way up to 75mcg in 2 weeks then after your shoot, taper back down to 0.
just curious.but with t3, dont we loose muscle ?

there is no reason what so ever to use clen or t3 unless you are getting into contest prep. At your body fat you can easily achieve this alone with diet and cardio period.

First what is your cycle experience? As for winny I would only run it for the last 3 weeks pre photoshoot. Just to get the water out of you. If this was me I would go for test p 100 eod and tren 100 eod no orals then toss in winn 3 weeks pre shoot. Have a bottle of clen as needed for the last 2 weeks to finish you off and thats it. Running clen and t3 for a long time is just a mistake if you ask me. No reason to fuck with your thyroid for a photoshoot.

IDK maybe i just dont think of a photoshoot to be that serious because they can do so much with editing tools. If it was a show then I say pull all the stops, but they can work magic with photoshop and make you look like your 6%

How about just clen and test-p... i dont want to f*** up my thyroid with t3 and why do u want me to use tren. I only had win cycle before and clen-t3 cycle also.
so I'm not a pro in this.
so why not test-p, clen and PCT ? please advice

Agentyes could you explain why do you say that 100mg of anavar is a good adition?

Wouldn't 50 or 60mg be enough for someone with those stats?:nerd:

Not to me. I consider 75mg ED the bare minimum anavar dose for a man. To put it in context I cruise on 50mg anavar ED almost year round. I am a 145 woman. I am fully in the if you're gonna do it do it camp. I believe in taking AAS in doses where you really get a big effect from them.

How about just clen and test-p... i dont want to f*** up my thyroid with t3 and why do u want me to use tren. I only had win cycle before and clen-t3 cycle also.

I agree you don't need the t3. I also believe you can use it without permanently fucking up your thyroid.

I don't think you should do tren unless you have a burning desire to do it knowing full well what the experience will most likely be.

Four weeks would be the minimum on the Winstrol as I'm concerned.

I agree you don't need the t3. I also believe you can use it without permanently fucking up your thyroid.

I don't think you should do tren unless you have a burning desire to do it knowing full well what the experience will most likely be.

so four weeks win and clen cycle would do any good ?

win - 50mg ED
clen - pyramid ( 40-100umg)?

U still need test bro. Run 100 prop eod 50 winny Ed for the last 6 and clen

No prob. Get to 10 posts and u can pm me with any other questions u have

Yes T3 is catabolic. But with the exogenous test you're running, that won't be a problem.

Wow, good thread ! No one has mentioned a AI ( A-DEX ). What role does ainti Es play in cutting ? IMHO, I get a better cut with a good AI than in the old days without em ?

Ai is going to keep water weight down. I'd run aromasin at 25 Ed for the last 2 weeks of the cycle to stay dry. If ur joints start hurting drop the dose

wintrol to me dries you out to much and i feel var is way better then wintstrol for longer usage. if you can handle joint pain of winny then run it. I know that I can get a better work out and better gains running var then winny any day just because some key movents i am just in to much pain on winny. my knees and elbows hurt to much and ect. Var is much better to use, winny is great for a finish drug in my opinion to get you ready for the show or shoot. but better options. not to mention winny is really harsh on lipids compared to var.

Not to me. I consider 75mg ED the bare minimum anavar dose for a man. To put it in context I cruise on 50mg anavar ED almost year round. I am a 145 woman. I am fully in the if you're gonna do it do it camp. I believe in taking AAS in doses where you really get a big effect from them.

75mg to 100 for a man is good. if your a big guy then step it up. but you wont be happy with 50mg I agree with agent with this.

Test P is good but make sure you pin EOD or ED with Test P. 75mg eod should be good for what you want. Nothing to high to keep your water low. It does not sounds like you want allot of size. i just am not a big fan of clen unless you need it period. I feel with diet alone you can achieve allot more then you think you can. I am a huge fan of tren though but its a whole other can of worms. I can eat junk all day and loook good. That pic in my avatar was on 300 test p a week and 500 tren a week and 50 winny (thats when i learned i hate winny) and i ate like shit. tons of carbs, pizza, candy, begals, ect you name it.

Back