• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

my new experimental diet

slow

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I weigh 210 around 6 % bf (calipers)
5foot8 21yrs old

glutamine
cran
ala
vitamin

instead of the supposed 6 meals a day anybody ever try more smaller meals. I swim and surf a lot which causes me to loose a lot of waterweith and probally some muscle mass also. i am thinking of trying this diet.

what do you all think.

Wake up
9.00 30 grams pro 30 grams carb 16oz water

10.30 30 grams pro 20 grams fat 16 oz water

12.00 30 grams pro 30 grams carb 16 oz water

1.30 30 grams pro 20 grams fat 16 0z water
workout
3.00 60 grams pro 60 grams carb 16 oz water

4.30 30 grams pro 20grams fat 16 oz water

6.00 30grams pro 30 grams carb 16 oz water

7.30 30 grams pro 20 gram fat 16 0z water

9.00 30 grams pro 16 oz water

10.30 30 grams pro 16 oz water

12.00 30 grams pro 16 0z water

So you don't combine carbs and fat. Why?

wont the last three meals of just protein really spike the hell out of your insulin, too?

and 190g of carbs seems like a lot? :confused:

Originally posted by Monolith
wont the last three meals of just protein really spike the hell out of your insulin, too?

and 190g of carbs seems like a lot? :confused:

uhhhh...protein doesnt spike insulin, carbs do.

im assumeing youre cutting?
looks ok
i eat every 2hrs so i end up having like 8 meals

What I'd like to know is how everyone here finds time to eat every 2-3 hours??? I guess you're lucky to have jobs that can accomodate that.

Originally posted by Monkey
What I'd like to know is how everyone here finds time to eat every 2-3 hours??? I guess you're lucky to have jobs that can accomodate that.

Most people use protein shakes for the times when they can't have a full meal.

dr pain can you modify that diet for me.

thank u all for your response.

I was trying to target towards fighting catabolism as well as cutting with this diet. where did I go wrong.

If you can w8? I will try

At 6% I wouldn't advise cutting unless you have a clear cut goal...photos, contest, modeling, etc....it will only screw/hinder your metabolism on future cuts when the body learns to adapt quicker.

We will need more stats, how many sites (BF?), W/O's, what you eat now with specific quanities? :D

Pictures?

DP

IML Gear Cream!
thsi is not my diet.
I usually stay around 6-8 percent bf naturally without doing much cardio. but my body doesnt go any lower. I have my first show at the beginning of september and am wondering if this will take me around 3.
rihgt now I eat like shit. but am genetically gifted. but want to see waht I can do with the right diet

We still need to see what eating like shit looks like, so we can get a starting point....sounds like a 2-3 week "Clean up/transition" is your best bet for now.....gives you 13 plus weeks to get shredded :D

DP

dr pain you asked what eating shit looks like. :D

average day

wake up.
1st meal
eat 5 eggs, 4 bacon slices, hash browns, stack of pancakes, glass of oj
2nd meal
two egg mcmuffins. hash browns. glass of water
track and field practice
3rdmeal
at the school cafeteria. what ever is on menu
4th meal
two subway foot longs. glass of water
5th meal
wendys tripple cheese and fries glass of water
workout.
protein shake. pasta with some kind of meat sauce, and supplements
light yoga simulated stretching
some kind of dessert. I love cheese cake

:)

OMG...a human garbage disposal :D j/k

Start a Journal when your ready.....I think you pretty much know that just eating cleaner will get you going toward the goal :D

DP

Originally posted by slow
dr pain you asked what eating shit looks like. :D

average day

wake up.
1st meal
eat 5 eggs, 4 bacon slices, hash browns, stack of pancakes, glass of oj
2nd meal
two egg mcmuffins. hash browns. glass of water
track and field practice
3rdmeal
at the school cafeteria. what ever is on menu
4th meal
two subway foot longs. glass of water
5th meal
wendys tripple cheese and fries glass of water
workout.
protein shake. pasta with some kind of meat sauce, and supplements
light yoga simulated stretching
some kind of dessert. I love cheese cake

:hair: Hey if this works for ya, please let me know cuz I wanna try :laugh: j/k

Originally posted by Jodi
:hair: Hey if this works for ya, please let me know cuz I wanna try :laugh: j/k

Obviously it does. The dude is 210 at 6% and is short.

Fucking asshole.

(BTW, I had the throw the "short" dig in there given your stats and that ridiculous diet. I hate you. ;) )

BTW, I think that is the same diet that Jared had, before he only at subway!!!

Originally posted by Twin Peak
Obviously it does. The dude is 210 at 6% and is short.

Fucking asshole.

(BTW, I had the throw the "short" dig in there given your stats and that ridiculous diet. I hate you. ;) )

:haha: :haha:

ROTFLMFAO :funny: :funny: :laugh:

its not like I jsut sit around. I am a hurdler on one of the best collegiate track and field teams in the nation. so I constantly have to workout and do feild work to keep up with the competion even in on my own team. almost all my teammates eat like me and most have less bf than me. few are even bigger than me. I have also been working out since i was 13 so its not all genetics.

I have also been working out since i was 13 so its not all genetics.

Bullshit. And I mean that in the nicest possible way. If you are not using anabolic steroids, which you may be, it IS all genetics.

IML Gear Cream!
No pics?......I say the whole thing is Horse Puckey.
210....5'-8"....6%BF....AND a Hurdler...:rolleyes:
Bring it, Zeus.....we need proof. :flex:

huh...nice search for info. DV :lol:

still 6% sounds nice reagrdless and i am sure that you work hard for it.....man if i could eat that.....

i geuss we know what you meant about it all not being genetics...

what is your goal bf% for contest? and when in sept is your comp? and how did you get your bf% tested?

WE WANTA SEE SOME PICS.

Yeah it would be nice to be at 6, or 8-10 or is it 12% :shrug: at 210.

Would be in interesting show, better hope they don't drug test. :rolleyes:

o comeon DV drugs are the norm and lets not judge him k...i am sure he works hard too.

anyways..everyone needs a little help...i am a little bitter/jealous that i cant get leaner...i geuss if i wanted it bad enough i might stick myself.

i think we all know that they dont test at bbing shows...so drugs are the norm nowadays even in figure comps....damn did i mention that i wish i could do them.

thsi is not my diet.
I usually stay around 6-8 percent bf naturally without doing much cardio. but my body doesnt go any lower. I have my first show at the beginning of september and am wondering if this will take me around 3.
rihgt now I eat like shit. but am genetically gifted. but want to see waht I can do with the right diet

I don't give a rip about him doin stuff. It's when ya try to brag about being "genetically gifted" and have a different BF on every post. That annoys the shiat outa me, if you really want help or advice from people why not be honest. Plain and simple.

Taking drugs will not make you great or make you a champion in any sport. It takes hard work, discipline, great genetics, and drugs.

And if you do not think that the majority of top athletes in almost every sport, including the Olympics, take drugs, you are one naive muther f'er! :D

btw, this was not really directed at anyone here, just a little "rant". :)

i love rants...do them all the time..:lol:

as far as drugs go...we all know that every sport is laced with them...some just wish that they werent....

Originally posted by J'Bo

as far as drugs go...we all know that every sport is laced with them...some just wish that they werent....

These are usually the ones who whine and bitch about it but when it comes down to it, they are the ones paying to see them, and the bigger, stronger, faster the athletes get the more they watch them or will pay to see them.

Irony at it's best. :p

well you got me there...like i say about my men " the bigger the better"....although i bitch about my competitors taking roids and me not.....mmmmmmm men with ripped BIG muscles.

hey slow sorry about post whoring in your journal....your just not around....

Back