• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Were are the vets are I need help for a Pro's Cycle

jay_steel

Crimson Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I am putting together a cycle for a good friend of mine. I was blown away when i was talking to him. He just turned pro recently but has ZERO knowledge. I guess you can say his genetics are insane because he would just take random shit and then get off. Now keep in mind this is not your average guy on the forum hes a monster in size, but asked me for help. I don't want to under dose him for his size but i also don't want to over dose him either. I know what works for me in dosing. But he is 210 5 5 or 5 6. Probably right now 8%bf maybe lower.

This is what I have so far he is 10 weeks out from a show.

300 sust .5 cc every 4 days (went with this to keep water down he needs to come in dryier)
200 tren eod
150 mast eod
Winstrol or Anavar (he has access to both)
EQ 400-600 (his suggestion he likes it)

clen if needed

That is the same tren I was running so i did not want to bump him up higher at all, but then i second guessed my self because he is at a completely different level.

I was also thinking for orals 70-100 var and then 4 weeks prior stay on the var but toss in 100 winstrol to finish him for the show and a week to 4 days out from show 25 mg anadrol to raise vascularity.

Again i was mind blown when i was talking to him. He was wanting to get on basically every thing on a sponsors list that they sale and wanted to do 200mg of primo. his dosing was all over the place, injections were off for half lift and ect. I can't judge because I was there like that a year ago, but i was shocked because he just got his pro card.

Bro tell him to run halo for the final 2 weeks. That shit will turn him to granite. Winny is also nice but var on top of halo would be my choice. A guy I know that competes always throws in halo before the comp and he is big as hell and ripped up when he steps on stage

I'd also drop to prop the last 2 weeks an run a decent dose ai to help with water

i would but the problem is we are 10 weeks away. His next show, I can set him up with some halo, but this is what we are working with...

Test C, E P
Sust 300
Deca
Tren A
Mast
EQ
Dbol
Drol
Anavar
Dbol

No not IFBB, NPC... Hes been struggling at the USA championships for NPC for two years. But thats all we have to offer.

I'd also drop to prop the last 2 weeks an run a decent dose ai to help with water

i can do that... i was thinking proviron but i have a shit ton of mast and low on proviron... so i figured just toss in mast..

i would but the problem is we are 10 weeks away. His next show, I can set him up with some halo, but this is what we are working with...

Test C, E P
Sust 300
Deca
Tren A
Mast
EQ
Dbol
Drol
Anavar
Dbol

No not IFBB, NPC... Hes been struggling at the USA championships for NPC for two years. But thats all we have to offer.

I'm confused. He's been struggling with the USA's and he went Pro? If you don't win a spot at the USA's or Nationals, you don't get a pro card unless he's not in the NPC??

he got it last year thats all I know. he placed decent at USA but any thing other then top 2 for him is struggling. I am not going to give out to many more details on shows because of identity. So lets keep it on topic and get back to the cycle. I think we are set on the cycle I put on, but just want to know if that is underdosed for 10 weeks out.

Just an observation...all the real big guys I know like EQ. I wonder if it interacts differently with those with great genetics; compared to the normal genetic guy/gym rat.

I'm asking about being a pro for the cycle. Pros run a lot different layout than proposed cycle. Good luck brotha!

IML Gear Cream!
Just an observation...all the real big guys I know like EQ. I wonder if it interacts differently with those with great genetics; compared to the normal genetic guy/gym rat.

If I'm already lean, I really like EQ. I run it in the initial part of a 20 week diet. Normally I like 600 mg's a week. For me, EQ doesn't give me a huge appetite like some report.

I've heard alot of good things about high dose mast. So definitely tren prop var and mast. Throw in the winny too. Doses are pretty much whatever he wants to run and what he can handle. I know guys that run atleast 1mg adex towards the end to dry out also

Back