• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

6 week insulin run

theCaptn'

DRSE owns this shithole
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Thinking of adding this to the end of my blast.

Comments and suggestions from experienced users please.

Dickheads and n00bs will be negged :coffee:

Ahh... length of run considered effective? Recommended dosages? Stats: 250lbs, about 17% bf give or take. Was aiming for 10-15lbs of gains. Thanks.

Have you run slin before? It's awesome but I'd recommend going over basskillers protocol and understand it to a t. Which insulin were you looking to use? I love me some slin, nothing makes me feel fuller and stronger. Your diet and nutrient intake become crucial once the pin goes in.

I'm a Virgin D. Understand the risks, my trainer is an experienced user but I always like 2nd opinions. Was looking at the fast-acting slin (humalog?) for post WO.

Are goals and run length realistic?

10-15 lbs is attainable on a 6 week run for sure. It might be some fat, people react different on slin. I know guys that take it and stay vascular and lean I personally blow up like a balloon and gain fat. I'd recommend humalog for the first few times because you can use a stop watch and have a very good idea how long it's active. The longer acting insulins can be scary IMO.

I take slin a little different. I like "r" type insulin. I take it preworkout. Then I take a carb/ preworkout NO shake. While I'm lifting I drink carb(maltodextrin) with creatine and bcaa.
i take 5 iu in the am. 15 iu preworkout. If I don't work out I take another 5 iu in the afternoon.
I usually take it for 6 weeks at a time. I expect a 3 pound muscle gain. 3 pound fat gain and 3 pound water gain. A little clen when your done and the water and fat disappears.

Ill have to check my notes, but the idea was 10iu post workout, followed by 100g dextrose, creatine, protein etc. I think this is a safe protocol for a n00by.

Expecting some fat gains, but that's what cuttings for :)

im not sure but i've always read that 4 weeks per run is best

also, the fatter you are, the fatter you'll get. Makes since, but idk if it's true or not

IML Gear Cream!
I want to follow along here. I'm interested but kinda put off by the risks. Hope it goes well. Can you run a log? That'd be excellent.

Dont forget to take sugar

^^ this.. Have some simple sugar on hand after pinning. I know a ton of competitors that use it, but some will never touch it again due to being VERY dangerous. I'd think this through thoroughly.

^^ this.. Have some simple sugar on hand after pinning. I know a ton of competitors that use it, but some will never touch it again due to being VERY dangerous. I'd think this through thoroughly.

I'm not a competitor, so won't be looking to push any boundaries - I understand the risks.

Happy to run a log. Probably kick off in a months time.

^ subbed in. Curious how you'll respond. Although not a competitor, 1 shot of slin can run a muck if a proper protocol isn't followed. Just be careful

Ill have to check my notes, but the idea was 10iu post workout, followed by 100g dextrose, creatine, protein etc. I think this is a safe protocol for a n00by.

Expecting some fat gains, but that's what cuttings for :)

i take 25 g malto when I inject. 50g in the gym.
The most insane pumps I have ever had was on insulin. Go out of your way to drink more water.
ramp your does up slowly.
I did many cycles of insulin without any problems at all. Then one day at the grocery store( not even close to a shot) it hit me. I got so sweaty and confused. I staggered over to the dairy area an guzzled a 2 gallon jug of chocolate milk. Fucking split it everywhere. All over my shirt, I had to sit on the floor. Manager came and check in on me. Pretty scary and embarrassing. My point is that when your on insulin your never out of the clear for a " insulin moment". It doesn't have to happen an hour after injecting. It can come 5 hours later.
I just keep some skittles on me at all time when I'm running insulin.
i also got a cheap meter just so I can identify what certain blood sugar levels feel like. I also bought an insulin bracklet right after my store incident. I took the badge of it and put it in my wallet, just in case.

^^ that's some scary shit

Preworkout is scary man... you could go hypo in the gym, especially because you are lifting. I wouldn't do preworkout, it's too risky. For me, at least. Imagine going hypo in the middle of lifting some heavy ass weight? Fuck that.

Dieseljimmy just confirmed my fears of slin. I'd hate for this to happen to me when I was with family or my fiance. That wouldn't go over too well.....

Good luck captn!

IML Gear Cream!
Yea that story rings tru with me. One day not long ago I was four plus hrs post shot and was at the store with my kid and it hit me..I tell you you could have rung out my shirt within five mins..I grabbed a bottle of glocose tabs off the pharmacy shelf and ate five in an instant. I stayed upright but was pretty close on that one!

Good luck, and I'm with sloppy, I hope you post up a log, I'd be very interested in following it.

Yea that story rings tru with me. One day not long ago I was four plus hrs post shot and was at the store with my kid and it hit me..I tell you you could have rung out my shirt within five mins..I grabbed a bottle of glocose tabs off the pharmacy shelf and ate five in an instant. I stayed upright but was pretty close on that one!

Yeah that's why I'm going to use the fast acting slin postWO.

First go toms - 5iu with 100g dex to see what my tolerance is like. Ill only pin WO days, so 4 days a week.

Will set up a log tonight

if you will take ti,be extra careful..
also follow diet extra good if you inject slim.
but since you are 17% bf...i do not suggest since with slim you can get more %BF...

Slin should pack on extra lbm and bf - I'm prepared to accept the bf. I'm running a little tren and T3 so it should be minimized.

The thing about the fast type. Humalog etc.. Is that it doesn't allow enough time for the shuttling of carbs and proteins direct to the muscle... Or by that I mean " enough " time.. It's on and off so dang fast you can hardly keep up . I like to stay super anabolic for at least 4 hrs..my opinion only.. I have a buddy who is ALL about the fast stuff tho..

How did it go captn?

Mike's protocal is pretty proven..only thing i would say is start low...start at 2-3 iu's pwo and work your way up..add a iu a day..and have a glucose meter with you and check it..and of course glucose tabs..checking your BS will give you all the info you need..just cause you dont fall flat on your face doesnt mean your not doing something wrong..

Been running slin cycles for a couple years now have done a few of the bass killer protocols. I've always used humulin r. Have done as little as 5iu and as much as 40iu. now days I do 5 to 10 iu with plenty of carbs before working out and have no trouble at all. 10 iu or less is pretty much idiot proof. with the higher doses it was too easy for me to get distracted and leave the dextrose or candy at home and then end up somewhere going hypo and jonesing for sugar

Back