• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

KOS AG Training Log

KILLEROFSAINTS

ALPHA MALE
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
602973_536645609688767_2066193966_n.jpg

fz6ovn.jpg

9azm2c.jpg

fdss5k.jpg

]

Last edited by a moderator:
im doing it..ag log

Did at anytime during this lift you feel like throwing those weights at the loudmouth assholes carrying on like jackasses behind you?

You still using jintani kos? Still feeling them?

yeah still using them...training has been sporadic...wife had vacation...holidays

i havent donedieting or cardio the whole time but look a little better...little stronger...what more can i ask for

Take those cross hammers all the way to ur upper chest/armpit......Def. helped me with a peak.

IML Gear Cream!
U curl like old people fuck.

Fucking Eddie. How pathetic can you be. Good luck in the contest bro

You in the AG comp or what?

We need a relaxed front and rear pic to judge the comp.

good job KOS, good luck with the challenge?.

Nice to see another person in the challenge. If u lean out ur gonna be tough to beat. Unless heavy rigs the shit so he wins

those guys in the background are trying to decide whether they want to hit up Golden Corral Or Denny's.

im doing it..ag log

I'm subbed in on this mfker :thumb:

lol Kos is the only one in there touching a weight, everyone else is working their jaw. Standing around weights drinking water isnt gonna help

That's the only shit that goes on at my gym. I wait until after hours to go. Ironically, the only other ppl in there with me are guys that actually lift...and take gears lol

Back