• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

when can I expect to start losing strength after cycle.

crab107

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I've been on for 14 weeks 10 weeks of deca at 250mg/wk, test cyp/en at 500mg/wk. Last shot of deca was 3 weeks ago, eased off the test with 250mg 2 weeks ago then 125mg last week. Have been running HCG at 500iu/day for 1 week, ACG3 preworkout, and running clenbuterol following the 40 60 80....etc protocol currnetly at 120mcg/day. I have clomid, nolva, and USP test booster on hand to begin after one more week on hcg

I have still been gaining in strength, size is decreasing but strength is through the roof...when will the strength begin to decrease? Will it be a sudden loss or gradual? dont wanna go in one day soon and get pinned under the bar..lol

In three weeks a twink is gonna yoke you up ! (LOL). No , run that clomid 100 - 50 - 50 - 25 , eat big n clean. Save the nolva for gyno emergency ? You will keep a bunch of gains if you stay in the gym. Best of luck !

When I used Deca (low dose) I kept gaining strength for a month after cycle end, faking me out into thinking I was recovered, but recovery was terrible when I finally crashed. Timing could not have been worse, as I had a trip planned with a female, and I thought I would be recovered by then. Recovery took forever.

When I used Deca (low dose) I kept gaining strength for a month after cycle end, faking me out into thinking I was recovered, but recovery was terrible when I finally crashed. Timing could not have been worse, as I had a trip planned with a female, and I thought I would be recovered by then. Recovery took forever.

How low was your dose?

The hormone calculator at PCT Calculator | Post Cycle Therapy Calculator suggests that any moderate to high doses of long-chain esters will remain at supraphysiological levels in your system for much longer than the 2 weeks that is the usual rule-of-thumb for starting PCT. This might explain your recovery timing.

How low was your dose?

The hormone calculator at PCT Calculator | Post Cycle Therapy Calculator suggests that any moderate to high doses of long-chain esters will remain at supraphysiological levels in your system for much longer than the 2 weeks that is the usual rule-of-thumb for starting PCT. This might explain your recovery timing.
300 a week, along with 600 of test. It worked very well - just too many months to get all out of my system and recovered.
A subsequent cycle was test prop, anavar, and tren ace, and recovery was very easy.
No more Deca for me.
Too bad, really, as it made my aching joints go away completely.

Back