• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

J-Lo Talks Affleck and Divorce

Curt James

Elite Member
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Published on Jan 16, 2013
Jennifer Lopez shares her happiness for ex-fiance Ben Affleck on his win at the Golden Globes and opens up about her recent divorce from Marc Anthony. (Jan. 16)

Curt James, your man card is about to be revoked by the people if you continue posting this hollywood gossip bs. Ok? :coffee:

Ah, that star eyed nympho Jello. Who gives a shiite what you think! Obviously your many ex husbands don't!

When she was a dancer on that show all the male cast members referred to her as J hoe.

Dear Curt the romance counselor.
My ex wife the bitch who hates my fucking guts who recently won the power ball lottery thinks that I am a cunt.
In her usual female manipulative BS way she acts over the phone like she wants to be friends when she is asking for more alimony.
Is there any way that I can hide my alpha male persona that makes me want to rip her guts out and manipulate the bitch into thinking that I care about her as a person enough to con her into giving me some power ball winnings?

Yours truly,
Hopeful in the U.S.

Back