• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Free asia pharma vials- injecting videos!

World-Pharma.org

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
hey guys..are you agian interested for FREE ASIA PHARMA GEAR TESTING?
I CAN DONATE 1O VIALS! TO 10 MEMBERS...
YOU CNA TAKE :
10ML PROPIBOLIC
OR
10ML CYPIBOLIC
OR
10ML ENATHBOLIC
OR
10ML STANBOLIC

all you need to do it post video here!

are you interested?

BUT FIRST I NEED TO TALK WITH HEAVYIORN ABOUT RULES..SINCE last time plenty guys take gear and not post videos!

any suggest are welcome!

wp

I'm still logging the contest winning I got from you just hit a few bumps in the road. I'd do some injection vids for sure on some prop. Are you looking for specific injection site videos? Drawing using proper techniques and pinning?

Last edited:
ok,i wait heavyiron to post rules..so we can do something to guys who will only take gear and not post video!

ALSO...i think its most fair its only for guys who never try Asia Pharma jet..so guys can try and see if this brand is good or not,so they can post honest reviews!

What does the video need to be on, our progress through the cycle or just injections? I've never used AP but I'm interested.

The recent AP Cyp batch tested good via lab work.

I would like to try ap cyp, would have no problem doing video

The recent AP Cyp batch tested good via lab work.
Yup. When I ran there cyp it was only at a trt dose but it was definitely on point and smooth as hell. I've never tried prop that was actually decent. That's what I'm interested in ;) That or the winny. It's hard to find winny that's not rough as hell as an injectable

IML Gear Cream!
ok..here are rules!

1. You need to do video! If not,i hope admin -mods can banned you as a scamm!
2. You need to have over 250 posts!
3. You never take before asia pharma,so you can try it now first time and give honest reviews-is it bad or good..just honest reviews!

Now go to my shop,make order and give me over pm order key so i will send it asap out!

Best-regards

wp

Can video be made with face blocked out?

Also, Im not sure 1 10ml bottle is enough to truly give a fair assessment.

She didn't aspirate the pin to be sure she is not in a vain.....other wise 'Sexy Injection Video'......

Back