• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Hamburger

GH Consigliere

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Is hamburger good ? I make my own 97 lean 3% fat 1 pound hambuger, with a cup of oat ,a cup of onion, a cup of spainsh, plus a egg white beat. I mix it all with my hand then make them. But is that good to eat?

Looks tasty! Try with buffalo!

Sounds like your making a meat loaf

sounds like lean beef, and 3% fat works for me.

I tend to eat more chicken, seafood, pork, and turkey... but yeah, that sounds damn good.

Sounds good but it does sound like meat loaf.

All kind of junk food is bad for health if you eat it ,than you should eat it minimum, it contains beef,cheese,sauces which is full calories then only healthy thing after meat is salad,vegetables in it so try to eat it less.Eat salad raw vegetables they are useful.

IML Gear Cream!
Cook it on a George Forman. I know the grease is what taste amazing lol but ya

I've been getting the ground sirloin. Which is really lean. Don't see any problem with it.

I want some. But I have acid reflux and can hardly eat red meat anymore. I feel better then I ever have. I think red meat is good just not good for me.

Sounds great! The only thing that would make it even better is if you used grass fed beef. Grass fed beef actually has only one third to one half of the fat of grain fed beef. In fact the fat content of grass fed beef is equivalent to that of skinless chicken.

I write about this in the free guide you can get on my blog (link in my signature) but I think I'm going to write a whole article on my site about grass fed meat and grass fed dairy as they have so many health benefits (also much higher levels of CLA).

Um...no way...sounds like shit! No way am I eating that bullshit.... Without bacon. Where's the goddam bacon? Geez

Goddam Jews :coffee:

IML Gear Cream!
beef is always good for hard training...any real food is better than supplementaion in my mind.

Does it fit your macros? That's about the only question you have to answer, assuming the rest is a balanced diet.

I do the same thing and make burgers, also. Except I toss in spinach to round out the macros.

I am currently in red meat avoidance aside from like a once a week bison patty...

it sounds tastey though and seems to fit with lean beef gievn that its 97/3

Is hamburger good ? I make my own 97 lean 3% fat 1 pound hambuger, with a cup of oat ,a cup of onion, a cup of spainsh, plus a egg white beat. I mix it all with my hand then make them. But is that good to eat?

Bro when i'm bulking i must be responsible for the consumption of hundreds of cows annually.

add bacon and blue cheese. :coffee:

Back