• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Which one is your favorite steroid?

Kfredrik

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Share me your favorite steroid? Which one do u think is the best?

Greetings FREDRIK

dankell or gen-shi, blue hearts, biog** purple deca which carries now aisa phama for cheap and British dragon just sayin

IML Gear Cream!
1. Testosterone (I like sus but mainly use Enanthate)
2. Tren

Tren! Hands down! At night you may not sleep much, and wake up sweating like you pissed the bed but, during the day you feel like a God! Never put up more weight or felt like I could rip apart anyone/anything like while on tren. If I could I would stay on year round/forever!

Masteron then of course more Masteron

Anyone have experience with MENT? looks like a promising steroid that I just havent had access to or got around to trying it.

if your answer isnt tren you haven't run enough tren lol, no other steroid comes close to the results you will get on it

Tren is the king of AAS but Test is best

TREN is awesome if you get good stuff that doesnt make you feel like you have the flu..BUT TEST is the foundation

Tren is king. Nothing like it!

Jshredz

i like test best.and for just result wise tren.but npp is a really good one to for the guys mainly newbie that have never used npp do so.i will be trying masteron for the first time this summer hoping i like it.

Test beats the rest. Yea tren is great but how many people run tren only????? Test can be ran with everything.

Back