• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Intolerance: Gluten, Lactose. IBS. Relfux

Vandrandelik

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hello, I joined a year ago but stopped working out when i started my new job. now it's a new year and I want to get bulky. I'm 6'2" and 135-140 lbs.

I am Gluten Intolerant, Lactose Intolerant, I have acid reflux and IBS. All my Intolerances happened right when I turned 18, and it's been that way ever since and now I'm 23. I need help with a meal plan, I've heard building mass is possible without Gluten and milk products but no one wants to share this information with me and I can't find it anywhere.

I eat 2500-3000 calories a day, and I don't gain anything, these calories are just enough to sustain me. I often just find myself eating lactose and gluten products because they're the only way I can seem to gain weight...but since I'm intolerant I'm in a world of pain and suffering for the following 3 days after eating these foods.

I'm taking Herbalife right now, and it doesn't bother me surprisingly. I'm just wondering if there are any other people out there who have the same problems I do, and if anyone knows a way that i can get more calories.

I also can only eat certain vegitables, as most kinds dont digest or they make me burp an entire day.

Thanks for your time, I appreciate any feedback. I'd like to be 160-180 lbs.

Honestly this should be easy for you, first off buy a rice cooker.

eat lots and lots of rice with your meals, add in chicken/tilapia/lean beef/turkey/any meat source you want. also add in some healthy fats like cooking with olive oil or adding avocado to the food or nuts eaten as snacks. I am sure there are a lot of other foods u can add to mix it up but honestly I don't want to say something that isn't gluten free or lactose free on accident.

Food allergies are quite common with most people not even realizing they have them.
Add adding olive oil to your diet. Coconut oil is is good one too to add calories without a lot of the adverse effects of food allergies.

Whey protein isolate has all of the lactose removed from it as well if you get cravings for drinking milk.

Hey bro i feel your pain, I used to be in your spot, and im lactose intolerant. What I use is egg white protein, lots of chicken, fish, and steam veggies. Lots of rice and carbs on work out days since I do evening workouts. I train heavy 3x per week a day of rest in between and off weekends.

6 meals a day everyday! Also on workout days I take a weightgainer thats also lactose free. Check out the brand Vitol, thats what I use, tastes great and works fine with my stomach.

It will take time but be patient and hang in there and youll see the results, I hope this helps, its worked great with me

Feel free to PM me bro if you have any questions, Im no expert but I can sure offer any experience ive learned, being lactose intol. Is a pain in the ass! But you can work around it for sure.

Honestly this should be easy for you, first off buy a rice cooker.

eat lots and lots of rice with your meals, add in chicken/tilapia/lean beef/turkey/any meat source you want. also add in some healthy fats like cooking with olive oil or adding avocado to the food or nuts eaten as snacks. I am sure there are a lot of other foods u can add to mix it up but honestly I don't want to say something that isn't gluten free or lactose free on accident.

I agree!! That ground turkey and potatoes will put some size on too

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

im not lactose or gluten/wheat intolerant.. but i cut those out of my diet completely.... it's a way healthier way of eating.

as for putting on mass without these? it's ridiculously easy... beef/eggs/rice/chicken/fish/veggies/peanut butter/coconut oil

(virgin coconut oil is great shit, might help with your IBS btw)

etc..

Back