• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

After threats against U.S., North Korea turns ire to South

Meh, US is too chicken shit to sort those slant-eyed cunts out. Been spooked ever since Nam. :coffee:

North Korea must need some Food and Money, they play this game at least twice a year

North Korea is like the village idiot. Always screaming for attention and making threats.

"I'm going to fuck your shit up!"

"Go play in heavy traffic, NK."

"I'm serious! I'm going to fuck your shit up!"

"I'm serious, too. Go play in traffic."

The sky is falling...the sky is falling!...

I just want too see someone nuked. North Korea, shitheads in Mali, Jersey Shore, Towoomba... Anyone!

The North Koreans need money again. They have played this card before. It must cost a tom to keep their chubby leader in cake.

Yep.
Time for the semi annual NK threat against the U.S.
Followed by the launch of a NK missile based on weapons technology stolen from the U.S. and provided to NK by the Chinese.

IML Gear Cream!
1950s technology? :lol:

Isn't it funny the So Koreans dont even pay them any attention anymore. They're too busy making knockoff nikes.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

if we stop giving them oil do you think they would have enough to actually last in a war. All those old ass gas guzlin russian tanks. geez

What do the North Koreans have? Russian T64 tanks. Best damn coffins ever built.

They have the ultra modern T-72 tank...its only 40 yrs old...

if we stop giving them oil do you think they would have enough to actually last in a war. All those old ass gas guzlin russian tanks. geez

You give them oil?????

Back