• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Is all British Dragon gear fake??

robono

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey guys, I just received some methanabol tabs , British Dragon brand. Manufacture date is 2010. Is it pretty much safe to say this product is fake, being that british dragon isn't even in business anymore?

British Dragon is around again...even though some UGLs still use the old labels. This is the real deal new stuff....I've personally tried it and it's def good to go....

methanabol_british_dragon_dianabol_d-bol_BD.jpg

Buy Methanabol Tablets-DIANABOL (Methandrostenolone) Online at World Pharma

I've used this in the past ^ and I loved every minute of it. If you see anything rocking the old BD labels, I would stay away from it.

I have some that was in a bag with bd label on it curious g2g

I'm always skeptical of BD stuff... I've seen good and seen bad... I think it comes down to ... more importantly ... where you are getting it from.

I'm always skeptical of BD stuff... I've seen good and seen bad... I think it comes down to ... more importantly ... where you are getting it from.

bd stuff is great. I ran their test, tren and masteron, literally gained 20 lbs in a month on it. Ended up with severe gyno ( my ai from a research source was bogus ) but bd was clearly potent and awesome. That masteron was insane, libido like a bull elephant in rut.

As victor posted, thats the bd im speaking of. W/ Blue box, dragon hologram, etc

Depends on who is selling it. IP seems to have good BD. Did not know the real BD was back. I would love to know who is selling that.

Oh WP is selling it. Got it. They are to expensive for my poor ass.

IML Gear Cream!
you need to know that products by BD that i sale in my shop is GMP made and real..all other BD old look are UGL and garage made!

you need to know that products by BD that i sale in my shop is GMP made and real..all other BD old look are UGL and garage made!

My garage made BD test from a sponsor here was by far the best I have ran to date; don't make assumptions WP.

Thnx 4 feedback yall! Here it is.

Attachments

• IMG_20130129_164225.jpg
    IMG_20130129_164225.jpg
    849.1 KB · Views: 100
My garage made BD test from a sponsor here was by far the best I have ran to date; don't make assumptions WP.

Can be,but what all did you inject with that testo,its another story! you also need to look for your body and your life! most ugls are full of metals,etc..so think before you inject it

I wouldn't risk touching ANYTHING with the old BD labels. Yes, there are some UGLs that are good that still use the old style labels...but that's a lot of dice to roll. If you want to use BD, get the new real deal. That, or pick something else. IMHO.

/V

Thnx 4 feedback yall! Here it is.

This is what I have but winny is it legit?Idc regardless I will pop 100 mg ed win I'm ripped shred I will post it back up on this thread real bd blue top 100+ dollars bottle can kiss my ass

Old BD is risky game I wouldnt use it cuz everybody make those copies and u can never be sure to have a consistent quality.

Can be,but what all did you inject with that testo,its another story! you also need to look for your body and your life! most ugls are full of metals,etc..so think before you inject it

Thanks for your concern, I'll pass on your sentiments to the board sponsor that sold me this horrible, heavy metal laced gear.

For those prices it better not be UGL. I have never seend anyones prices even half that of WP. rediculous man. Id rather take the gear that is %10-%20 underdosed and pay 1/3 the price than pay $150 for one bottle of test thats only dosed at 200mg lol. OMFG dont even get me started on this tren.

For those prices it better not be UGL. I have never seend anyones prices even half that of WP. rediculous man. Id rather take the gear that is %10-%20 underdosed and pay 1/3 the price than pay $150 for one bottle of test thats only dosed at 200mg lol. OMFG dont even get me started on this tren.

dear guy,the underdosed is small problem,big problem is what you inject..virus,metals,etc..its a main problem and now problem you pay 50$ and got 100mg instant 200mg...but ok..its cheap and its most important..fuck life!

Hey guys new to forum stuff but vet at gear. Looking for advice on source. Please pm for help thanks. Much appreciated

at least with WP u will know that u use a tren and not some smuggled test enan or prop :p

Back