• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Original Super DMZ RX thoughts...

Lloydas1

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hello its been a while since ive checked the forums and have a few thoughts and feelings about my upcoming, (tentative), cycle of Super DMZ, the stuff that came before 2.0. Ive ran that particular stuff twice with great results. Both times i basically watched my body composition change before my eyes and my gains drastically increased it was amazing.. I went from a soaking wet 165 lbs and straight shredded to a whopping 185lbs, whopping in my book. I did however drop about 10 lbs over the following 3 months and through a terrible fever and other natural disasters, again disasters in my book, lost much size and strength. So last summer i ran yet another bottle of the good stuff and wala! i went from 170 up to 195 and then after about three months back down to 180. I do believe i did my research and everything was spot on.

Both cycles looked like this:
Weeks 1-4
Advanced Cycle Support RX
Anabolic Matrix RX
Super DMZ RX
Ultra Male RX

Weeks 4-8
Anabolic Matrix RX
Clomid: 100/50/50/50

Now i am a certified personal trainer and i do believe my training was spot on.. I stay eating like a horse, no shit of course, and i never miss a day of training or nutrition.

Im sure someone will ask for my stats so here they are. If i left anything out let me know:

Height: 5'10
Weight: 180 (current)
Ive been training since i was 16, and have been lifting "seriously" for 7 years.

I got all my bloodwork done before and after both cycles, and everything checked out.

Now to my questions!

Is doing another cycle worth it? How the hell can i keep my gains, and what am i doing wrong. Why do i feel im back to square one.

Thank you for your time everyone.

Hello its been a while since ive checked the forums and have a few thoughts and feelings about my upcoming, (tentative), cycle of Super DMZ, the stuff that came before 2.0. Ive ran that particular stuff twice with great results. Both times i basically watched my body composition change before my eyes and my gains drastically increased it was amazing.. I went from a soaking wet 165 lbs and straight shredded to a whopping 185lbs, whopping in my book. I did however drop about 10 lbs over the following 3 months and through a terrible fever and other natural disasters, again disasters in my book, lost much size and strength. So last summer i ran yet another bottle of the good stuff and wala! i went from 170 up to 195 and then after about three months back down to 180. I do believe i did my research and everything was spot on.

Both cycles looked like this:
Weeks 1-4
Anabolic Matrix RX
Super DMZ RX
Ultra Male RX

Weeks 4-8
Anabolic Matrix RX
Clomid: 100/50/50/50

Now i am a certified personal trainer and i do believe my training was spot on.. I stay eating like a horse, no shit of course, and i never miss a day of training or nutrition.

Im sure someone will ask for my stats so here they are. If i left anything out let me know:

Height: 5'10
Weight: 180 (current)
Ive been training since i was 16, and have been lifting "seriously" for 7 years.

I got all my bloodwork done before and after both cycles, and everything checked out.

Now to my questions!

Is doing another cycle worth it? How the hell can i keep my gains, and what am i doing wrong. Why do i feel im back to square one.

Thank you for your time everyone.

You should be losing little to no bodyweight at your size, when going off the DMZ. When you were at both 185 lbs and 195 lbs, the male body can easily maintain that amount of muscle mass with its own natural testosterone, assuming you underwent a proper PCT. In other words, as long as you recovered properly and ate enough calories to maintain your bodyweight during your off time, there is no reason you ever should have lost 50-75% of your gains at your level of development.

A mistake a lot of beginner make is they eat well when they're on-cycle because they are trying to gain as much muscle as they can, but then when they go off, they slowly revert back to eating the same amount of food they used to eat before they did their cycle...and as a result, they lose all the gains they made. Ho do you expect your body to maintain 195 lbs of mass with the same amount of cals required to maintain 170 lbs of mass? You can't. It is physiologically impossible.

When you add 25 lbs of new mass and go from 170 lbs to 195 lbs, you will NEVER again be able to eat the amount of calories you used to eat at 170 lbs...EVER...and if you do, you will lose every ounce of muscle you built and go right bck to 170 lbs. If you want to maintain that 195 lbs, you must continue eating the amount of food it takes to maintain that weight...forever. As your muscle size grows, so to do your caloric requirments. The bigger you get, the more you must eat to maintan that mass. Guys who end up going from 160 to 300 pounds usually end up increasing their calories somewhere from a starting point of 2-3 K to between 5-7 K. 5-7 K is a LOT of food to eat...and for some guys, even 4 K is a lot of food. if you can't commit to continually eating a larger amount of food for every pound of muscle you grow, you will NEVER get "big". You will stay small forver. Many guys have gone from around 160 lbs to 300 lbs...but they only end up doing that when they are willing to eat what is necessary to get there...and it can be ery tough. The hardest part of building muscle.

Back