• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Question for the ladies about my gf and gear

jtwannagrow

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
My gf is wanting to compete at the end of this year and I was wondering yalls intake about using anavar? She wants to add some lean mass to her 5"4 frame, any advice on supplement and gear use would b helpful , thanks

Have her start with halo4her. It's very female friendly with little sides. What division is she wanting to do??

Have her start with halo4her. It's very female friendly with little sides. What division is she wanting to do??

Interesting! I would have said start with anavar... but I'm not familiar with Halo4her. Does it clear the system quickly if she doesn't like it?

The first question is really where is she now & does she have any experience in training for competition? Also what does she want to compete in? PL? Bikini? Figure? ? Also if you have a year to prep, I assume this is intended to be a bulking phase? Number one priority is diet - eat to grow. I'm not a big fan of "I want to compete , therefore I need drugs" but for the purpose of giving good information and leaving the excellent responsibility and decision making to you, and more importantly, to her, here is some reading. I would absolutely not recommend anything heavier than anavar, so just because there are other things listed in this reading, please focus on the appropriate subjects, understand the sides and the dosing and other recommendations to support the cycle:

http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/female-talk/136316-women-drugs.html

H4H is an OTC prohormone of sorts that is also a decent entry point. I don't know the half-life but I expect it clears reasonably quickly.

She needs to be very responsible in accepting the sides of cycles. H4H & anavar are reasonably mild, but when you are fucking w/ your hormone levels, ain't nuttin for free. If there is any fear or concern, then simply stick w/ the bulking diet and train like a mofo. No sides to that.

Also if you are planning to use AAS for the competition prep phase itself, please also pay attention to the whole year's scheduling. I wouldnt' recommend running any AAS all year due to poor planning.

Thank yall all for the feedback and advice, it is much appreciated....yes she has been training hard for a year consistently and dedicated, I am very proud of her... She has her mind set on figure and with a good diet and training she has been working hard and she is interested in anavar.. We are aware of the sides and will start with 5mg a day to see how she will respond... I am glad to here advice from other women of the sport to help her reach her goals.. Thanks again!

Thank yall all for the feedback and advice, it is much appreciated....yes she has been training hard for a year consistently and dedicated, I am very proud of her... She has her mind set on figure and with a good diet and training she has been working hard and she is interested in anavar.. We are aware of the sides and will start with 5mg a day to see how she will respond... I am glad to here advice from other women of the sport to help her reach her goals.. Thanks again!

So this will be as part of a bulking phase then?

In my opinion 5mg is a good place to start but cycles of 10mg a day are a joke and a waste of time. 20mg is the minimum daily dose for var to really get the effect and have an awesome AAS experience. Girls I work with ten to end up around 30mg ED. I run 50.

How are the sides at 20mg if experienced any ?? Thanks for input ?

IML Gear Cream!
In my opinion 5mg is a good place to start but cycles of 10mg a day are a joke and a waste of time. 20mg is the minimum daily dose for var to really get the effect and have an awesome AAS experience. Girls I work with ten to end up around 30mg ED. I run 50.

Disagree with respect... of course. It all depends on who you are talking about. I've seen women respond amazingly to 10mg and others not even gain hardly anything off it. Which, makes it all that more difficult to give an across the board answer IMO... I would think 10mg would be fairly ok to take for anyone... but there are always going to be those cases that shatter the norm one way or the other.

Women who take 10mg of var and dont see great results is either because their diets are shit, their workouts are shit, or their VAR is shit... No need to go high with doses especially for women who's lives dont depend on there stage appearances

If a woman is taking ten mg and is super stoked on her results and doesn't want more that's awesome. What I see repeatedly is women responding to 10mg, wanting to take more and getting shouted down by crazy fearmongers on the internet that there is something dangerous about a higher dose. There isn't. Obviously grown ups should make their own decisions about AAS. My message is that 20mg is an extremely REASONABLE dose for a woman and a woman shouldn't be afraid to take that.

Let me also mention that I have run girls through HUNDREDS of cycles. I am talking about what I KNOW not what I have heard or read.

I mean shit if you don't have more than a 10mg grasp on your femininity maybe AAS isn't for you.

And the comment about not needing more unless they compete is pretty insulting. Why? Does that mean men shouldn't do tren unless they compete? Why shouldnt women get the same real AAS experience that men get? If you're running AAS and don't get to have an OMG THIS IS AMAZING experience then I feel sorry for you. OMG ANAVAR IS AMAZING. A woman taking such a low dose that she doesn't even realize this is missing out.

Having GREAT RESULTS on 10mg? I would reframe 'great' because that is a low dose and nowhere close to the full potential. Is it better than nothing? Sure.

So is creatine.

I'm here to tell her she can take more and feel it.

Awesome!! Well we will goin with AMA so I will inform y'all how her body responds to 5mg dose, if little results we will increase each week.. Thanks

My PERSONAL EXPERIENCE moving up to 20mg wasnt all that great. Once i moved up to 20mg my voice started to change along with other unwanted sides..FOR ME it wasnt worth it. It really depends on what your goals are. I have PERSONALLY had great results from 10mg and 15mg, again..it all depends on what your goals are. I somewhat feel a little offended hearing 10mg be called a joke and a waste of time..so am i wasting my time right now? Well i feel that i look great and have come a long way with a ton of hard work and 10-15mg of anavar. I will easily make it to my goal with that much anavar and maybe a little GH, good diet, and training..so i dont feel the need to up it to 20mg based on the sides i experienced..but again maybe thats just me. Hell if i could take 20mg i would but FOR ME it wasnt worth it.

With my first cycle of var I started out taking 10mg for the first five days than Bumped up to 20mg. I started seeing more gains and strength with the 20mg. I guess it also depends on the female, number of cycles she has done, and how well her body responds to AAS.keep as posted and update us with pics. Even better have her become a member here, we need more females on this forum. Best of luck.

My PERSONAL EXPERIENCE moving up to 20mg wasnt all that great. Once i moved up to 20mg my voice started to change along with other unwanted sides..FOR ME it wasnt worth it. It really depends on what your goals are. I have PERSONALLY had great results from 10mg and 15mg, again..it all depends on what your goals are. I somewhat feel a little offended hearing 10mg be called a joke and a waste of time..so am i wasting my time right now? Well i feel that i look great and have come a long way with a ton of hard work and 10-15mg of anavar. I will easily make it to my goal with that much anavar and maybe a little GH, good diet, and training..so i dont feel the need to up it to 20mg based on the sides i experienced..but again maybe thats just me. Hell if i could take 20mg i would but FOR ME it wasnt worth it.

Is var the only AAS you been on???

I apologize. That was poorly stated. Holding girls at 10mg per day is a joke and what I said came out of frustration seeing that over and over on the internet. That dose getting repeated by not women and not even work with women. That dose getting insisted upon even when girls try it and what more.

Of course you know what is best for you I am super sorry.

My sides: acne. And I got it on 10mg. For me I notice if gets worse anytime I change dose either up or down. Any hormone change.

IML Gear Cream!
^^THESE are the whole point to being conservative. Guys are much more liberal w/ their recommendations, frequently because it is based on their own experience or something they saw some girl do. ESPECIALLY w/ women there is no guarantee what will happen- results or sides. It is your very own personal chemistry experiment every time you try something. The guidance of 10 mg is a starting point. Generally for the price, sure go up to 20-25 mg if whatever you have maybe feels underdosed or you are responding well. But remember when you go from 10mg to 20 mg - you just doubled your dose. More results. More sides. The goal is to find the sweet spot for your body, your hormone profile and what stuff you got. There's no need to rush into high dose cycles. No one dies if you take it slow and listen to your body. You can just as easily increase or decrease the dose based on your response.

One thought I had about dosing these days vs say 10-15 years ago when you could still get pharmaceutical grade anavar, when you're getting pharma-grade stuff, it is probably truly dosed and much cleaner. These days w/ UG labs, who knows wtf you're getting, so it may actually be in many cases that the traditional 10 mg /day isn't adequate. But like I said - w/o standard pharmaceutical company quality control, who knows what the hell you're getting - your very own personal chemistry experiment every time.

Another thought - if you're at 50 mg anavar / day (not an uncommon guy's dose), why not go to an injectable at that point?

Last edited:
Back