• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Why has Masteron shut my libido down? Adex/Prov/Mast too much?

lanier1974

Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
This is my first post and I've dropped it on a few forums to feel out which one is the place for me.

On wk6 of my first cycle, planned for 12 weeks. Started with test and proviron, tapered up test and added arimidex second week, and added masteron beginning wk5. I've been strength training for 10 years. I live in Japan where it's legal to order gear, but not good to go around advertising it to your doctor (especially as an alien resident), so no bloodwork option.

Stats:
38 years old, 185cm
62kg 8%fat when in climbing shape, 64kg cycle start, 73kg now.

Wk 1
Test Cyp 200mg
Proviron 50mg ED

Wk 2-3
Test 400mg
Proviron 50mg ED
Arimidex 0.5mg EOD

Wk 4
Test 600mg
Proviron 50mg ED
Arimidex 0.5mg

Wk 5-6 (present)
Test 400mg
Proviron 50mg ED
Arimidex 0.5mg
Masteron 100mg EOD

Planned to continue this through end of Wk12

Planned PCT:
Wk13-15
HCG EOD from last pin, 20 shots @2000IU

Wk 15-18
Clomid
Nolvadex
Aromisin or Arimidex

PCT Wk 19-22
Aro/Ari taper and finish

I've always been pretty strong for my size but small muscled and light. I'm an ectomorph but even when really lean (like veiny abs lean) have small stubborn fatty deposits around nipple and love handle area, suggesting estrogen? It's nearly impossible for me to gain lean mass no matter the macros or calories.

Started the cycle on a 14 day rock climbing trip in Thailand, sport climbing 6-8hrs hard EOD, with just 200mg test cyp and 50mg prov. Blew up like a balloon in a matter of days. Didn't recognize my face. Nips immediately sore. Water gain like nobody's biz. Shot from 64kg to 70kg that week and it wasn't all muscle.

Added Arimidex second week, and Nolvadex on demand whenever nips felt sore (1 or 2 times). Bloat got 50% better within two weeks. Bumped up test to 400, then 600mg by wk4. Getting stronger but no more gain. Eating plenty. Libido pretty darn good. Nightly wood through the morning.

Added 100mg Masteron 3x wk on wk5. Immediately got REALLY horny, felt COMPELLED to masturbate (no girlfriend lately), and was the HARDEST I've ever been! Workouts became stronger than ever.

But, within one or two days (nearly 2 weeks ago), my loads shrank, my erection hardness returned to normal, and my libido DROPPED. Mental interest is there, just no physical drive or get-off sensation. Also, that lovin' feelin' and overall wellbeing/elation/pump I'd had on test vanished. Feel normal/flat.

What's going on? Thought Masteron and DHT was supposed to have the opposite effect? Im not balding, nor do I have much body hair, an DHT hasn't changed that at all, not even much acne. It would seem that I'm estrogen/bloat prone from observation. Has the combo of Proviron, Arimidex, and Masteron lowered my estradiol too much? I cut out the masteron today. Gonna see what happens.

What do you think is up?

For starters, Id bump that adex back to .5 EOD instead of .5 ED. It may be overkill, considering youre not even running 400 mgs of Test a week (with the cyp ester, its barely 350)

And how certain are you that your Masteron is legit? Mast not only increases my libido but my overall body hair. You say you havent noticed any increase in body hair or oilyness. My antennae would be up as far as legitamcy goes. However, if you squashed your E down too much, your libido will be affected. So try reducing it to .5 eod and report back in a week.

It's nearly impossible for me to gain lean mass no matter the macros or calories.

You are not eating enough. I know it sounds cliche...But I assure you of this. And youre probably not training nearly as hard as you should be.

If youre running gears and eating 1000 cals over maintenance ED + training for hypertrophy in your 80% 1RM range, doing sufficient rep ranges/enough sets, allowing yourself to recover, then you will grow. Its that simple.

First week I typed Ari 0.5 EOD, forgot the EOD after that. it's EOD and has been the whole time.Test Cyp Wk 1, 200mg, wk 2-3 400mg, wk 5-6 (present) 600mg. So I'm running 600mg test cyp. Yes the ester reduces actual test, but iirc the recommended dosages factor this in dont they?The masteron I get from a Japanese official supplier as its legal here. Japanese don't do fakes. Most honest folks on Earth. It MAY be fake, but I doubt it. Nevertheless, point taken. Maybe my body is what it is.I lift heavy, hard, an effectively. Follow Pavel Tsasouline and Dan John styles. 10 years. No fuckarounditis here. And with 4000 plus cal a day, little lean growth, just fat. Digestion and genetics override training and calories any day. But I digress, that isn't the issue in question. Thanks for the honest info

Of course bw would answer your concerns...my thought is your e2 is high...and your mast might not be mast...thats a assumption not a fact...at 38yrs old the bodies conversion of test to e2 increases as you get older...so a 38 yr old could require much more of a AI dose then say a 25 yr old....i would bump the adex to. .5mg ed and see what happens...

What flagged me is that my libido was raging, then I hit the masteron, then the DAY AFTER my libido was CRAZY, then the second day after crashed and stayed there ever since, 10 days or so. Masteron is the only change and the libido reaction happens concurrently with masteron introduction. So if my e2 is too high, shouldn't masteron have helped that, not made the problem worse? Bit confused.

Ah crap, mistyped that test dosage. Should say Week 2-3 400mgWeek 5 to present (wk6) 600mg.Test has been increased , not decreased.

Back