• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Moneygram

Eiserner Hahn

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Ok, this is more of a rant really. So i need to send money. These particulars want money-gram I go out to and get it done. I specifically tell them that the funds need to be picked up in USD. I tell them this no less than 3 times. Before I left I asked it again, the person will pick this up in USD? Was told yes. low and behold I get back to send the ref. ID and the receipt shows those mother fuckers sent it in euros.

does anyone have any experience dealing with this? Not sure whether im fucked and need to choke a bitch or what

The euro amount sent shold equal the US dollar amount you intended to send in the first place. If anything the receiver will be pissed about haing to convert it if need be...

Most of my annoyance with it has to do with the inconvenience. Worst case scenario trying to get them to refund or redo this in USD. Dunno if they will get charged to convert it or not

International moneygram/ western union, is sent out using whatever currency is used in that country and cashed out in whatever currency the receiving country uses. What is the confusion? The sender just needs to send as many euros as it takes to amount to whatever you needed in Dollars, sender just needs to know the current exchange rate.

this is really a non issue. i get money in usa from canada all the time by moneygram. don't see what the big deal is. if you send to another country it's just weird to tell them they have to pick it up in usd. they must think you are crazy.

usa n canada are on par pretty much now but the sender just says he needs to send whatever amount american and they tell him what he needs to pay canadian to do so.

if you bought something at euro price n paid usa denom you underpaid.

your story is kinda confusing you say you need to send money then say you are receiving it. a 100 euro item is about 136 in american dollars, conversion is usually automatic at these places. anyone would logically cash out in a currency they can actually spend wherever they are.

well if the item was marked at 100 euro, whatever price in euro, you do need to send more in american dollars. unless of course they quoted you their price in usd.

They gave me the price in USD, I took that amount to moneygram they converted it for me.

then you are good no matter what currency they withdraw it as. if you need a refund you will get back usd.

years ago my son wanted some canadian dollar coins. he was mad as a hornet when he later traded them back for american dollars. our rate wasn't even close to on par at the time.

anyone doing international business will get used to this fairly fast. i can see why you were worried but it's really common practice and nothing to worry about. it's like you sent a certain amount of gold. it has the same value even if a different country's currency calls it a diff number. when or if it comes back to you in usa it will be the same amount you sent.

Back