• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

mrskos calves and mine that i dont train

KILLEROFSAINTS

ALPHA MALE
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
28896_550817958271532_631497217_n.jpg
mrs kos

379292_550817338271594_533978134_n.jpg
kinda blurry me

anothe bodypart that she is superior to azza an most guys in

You both have nice calves..
she is genetically gifted. I would love to see her(preferably naked)16 weeks into a var and Masteron cycle, eating religiously and training vigeriously...

we dont ride bikes

and yes she is ridiculously gifted....she basically would have to be a complete slug to go in the wrong direction....ives seen it when she was very depressed...even then she looked better than most of the population

i hate training calves....i can flex them hard and get doms

your calves are good because you have had over 300 pounds supporting them most of your life, trying to lift your ass everywhere, she on the other hand is blessed, and hers are not better than mine.

bwahahahahaa...she is superior to you in every way...and no i was only over 300 for a couple years...you fail again..at everything

2n9j4va.jpg
where are they?put up a pic...prove your claim...prove your calves are better than a womans who doesnt really workout

Good calves. Try training them ;-)

I will show you my calves. You are so easy to bait KOS, do you work on flying off the handle.

IML Gear Cream!
your calves are shit. i thought they'd be better after carrying a 24st fatty for so long.

n ur mrs has shit on her shoe.

your calves are shit. i thought they'd be better after carrying a 24st fatty for so long.

Th e Pilsbury doughboy calling someone fat? :roflmao:

Azza is right about you having big calves cuz you were fatter.

You ever see a 400 lbs woman.... fukcin HUGE calves.

calf fetish

she on the other hand is blessed, and hers are not better than mine.

I usually stay out of this shit. But really Azza, why the hell are you comparing yourself to a woman's caves for fuck sake.

Users sharing the same IP Address

noheawaian

I usually stay out of this shit. But really Azza, why the hell are you comparing yourself to a woman's caves for fuck sake.

Because he's gay

she has good calfs, not my fault they are better than yours.

IML Gear Cream!
It has nothing to do with me Azza. It has to do with the point in your faggotry you found it necessary to announce to the whole board that you have nicer legs than a pretty woman. You are a sad person. My calves are big from power lifting, not body building. I will not put up a picture just to deny you a chance to jerk off in another faggot fantasy.

^^^ u leave my friend alone

It has nothing to do with me Azza. It has to do with the point in your faggotry you found it necessary to announce to the whole board that you have nicer legs than a pretty woman. You are a sad person. My calves are big from power lifting, not body building. I will not put up a picture just to deny you a chance to jerk off in another faggot fantasy.

This is AG, are you fucking new? Or retarded? I suppose you think people posting tranny pics is fagotory as well, you better leave then. I have a e-fight going with KOS, he says she is better than me, so my calfs are better than hers.

that is all

hope it helps

I have no problem with the guys posting tranny pictures. Not my thing, but it is their life and as long as they don't hurt anyone, so what? I simply do not understand your insistence on comparing yourself to KOS's wife and claiming to be better than her. Are you jealous of her? Is there something about KOS that you secretly having desires for? I really love the way you resort to very intellectual statements like calling me a retard. Very adolescent of you. Fella, you are just plain freaking weird. Have a nice time in what ever fantasy world you created for yourself.

ouch, very ouch, my fantasy does not include you or your fat girlfriend, others here including KOS made comments about me, i am simply retorting, or am i being obtuse.

what was this thread about?

Back