• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

disrespectful teen gets 30 days from judge

....He could of gave her more time if he wanted to...... Dumb Fuggin Girl....:nono:

Good

Nothing like a month in county jail to properly adjust that attitude...:doh:

the justice dept there deals with so many little shitbags. you almost feel sorry for cops caught jacking them up.

Nothing like a month in county jail to properly adjust that attitude...:doh:

I would have said a month than made her apologize in open court and if she did not do a good enough job, maybe another month. Oh, and I would have seized her "jewelry" she referred to fund her stay in county as a reminder she is not in charge.

I would have said a month than made her apologize in open court and if she did not do a good enough job, maybe another month. Oh, and I would have seized her "jewelry" she referred to fund her stay in county as a reminder she is not in charge.

:winkfinger: Right on.

IML Gear Cream!
What a waste of tax payer dollars. Sure she's retarded but so is that judge.

Good on the judge. To many kids get into trouble and think it is a joke. Maybe she will realize that she isn't so smart after all. Bad behavior should have consequences.

What a waste of tax payer dollars. Sure she's retarded but so is that judge.

Is he, he used his power to teach her a lesson legally. He should be applauded not chastised.

....He could of gave her more time if he wanted to...... Dumb Fuggin Girl....:nono:

if there is ever a time NOT TO BE DISRESPECTFUL to somebody it's when you are standing in front of a judge. it's the worst feeling in the world because you are totally powerless when you are standing there waiting to be sentenced....fuck that!

Fuck the court, fuck the law, and fuck the judge. Determining bail and punishments for crimes based on how much you like someone is very unethical.
However, fuck the dumb cunt who is too stupid to take her situation seriously. I wonder if she feels that her showboating was worth it?

Absolutely, no matter what you feel or think of that guy in the dress, you say, yes sir, no sir, yes judge, no judge. Because he holds your fate in his hands and that is a phuqed up situation to be in.

I'd like to teach that lil bitch a lesson > With my cock . She seems like she'd be a wild fuck JMO

Is he, he used his power to teach her a lesson legally. He should be applauded not chastised.

Giving her community service would be a lot better. Make her do something useful instead of hanging with her homies in the block.

Back