• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

**New Cycle with PICS**

stfuandliftbtch

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
New cycle. Starting this now. Going on a cruise in 4 weeks for 7 days. That is going to fuck up the short esters during the cycle so im just going to do weeks 1-4 50mgs Dbol/ed, trenA 150mgs(1.5ML)/eod and testP 150mgs(1.5ML)/ed and weeks 6-9 same just drop Dbol...pumped as hell.

Front-load day1 with 300mgs(3ml) tren a & 300mgs(3ml) test p? Opinions on frontloading with short ester appreciated and repped! :winkfinger:

fmkzua.jpg

i3b1pt.jpg

Are you doing a course of gear to get ready for a cruise?

damm bro, thats the shit.

Nice man,, I wouldn't front load with the tren. Your going to feel it in a few days anyway. If you really wanted you could throw in an extra ml or 2 of prop to try and get things going a bit faster.. couldn't hurt lol

Just take it as planned I wouldnt front load.. Looks good, I am on some thing similar as well, but sust and taking low dose. Plan on doing the same cycle for my bulk as well but with also drol.

Krackhead labs ?

Seems suspect...

Nice man,, I wouldn't front load with the tren. Your going to feel it in a few days anyway. If you really wanted you could throw in an extra ml or 2 of prop to try and get things going a bit faster.. couldn't hurt lol

good idea..put it into consideration but started with just the regular dose because i started this from a test e cruise so i think it might hit quick.

**Going to just use this thread as my 'cycle log' because anything goes>any other forum**

:wacko:

^^^ Will spend the next 2 years in jail

are you taking your cat and iguana with you?

Such bad advice in here, it makes me sick. Follow the KISS protocol. I wil layout for you a perfect plan in only 5 simple steps.

1. Pin as much random gearz as you can get your hands on.

2. Fuck bitches

3. Pin more gearz

4. Fuck more bitches

5. Repeat until either a) your dick falls off or b) you get super aids or some undiscovered std from a chick you fucked on tne cruise but actually was a dude cross dressing and you didn't notice because you were too horny from the gearz and too drunk...rip.

Gich:thumbs:

Nice bro.

I agree with others, front loading isn't necessary with short esters.. Plus you got dbol to begin with

IML Gear Cream!
2012-10-12_19-43-23_297_0.jpg

these labels are too cool. :coffee:

Such bad advice in here, it makes me sick. Follow the KISS protocol. I wil layout for you a perfect plan in only 5 simple steps.

1. Pin as much random gearz as you can get your hands on.

2. Fuck bitches

3. Pin more gearz

4. Fuck more bitches

5. Repeat until either a) your dick falls off or b) you get super aids or some undiscovered std from a chick you fucked on tne cruise but actually was a dude cross dressing and you didn't notice because you were too horny from the gearz and too drunk...rip.

Gich:thumbs:

^^ best advices! :daydream:

Back