• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Need advice

demon78

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Ok, here is my short little story. After being out of training for 2 years I am now getting back into it. I am 5' 10" at 145lbs. I know diet is the biggest thing before taking supplements, which I already have. Wife is on a gluten free diet which I stick with here on some parts. I stay away from bread for the most part but endulge on pasta for the extra carbs. due to my high motabolism. We eat a lot of chicken and deer. No junk food. So, here is my question. What are the best supplements to help me gain needed wieght. Would like to hit 170 lbs eventually. Oh and my training is a fighters training regime, if that helps any.

Any links to other forums or what not would be highly appreciated.

Thanks Everyone

Ok, here is my short little story. After being out of training for 2 years I am now getting back into it. I am 5' 10" at 145lbs. I know diet is the biggest thing before taking supplements, which I already have. Wife is on a gluten free diet which I stick with here on some parts. I stay away from bread for the most part but endulge on pasta for the extra carbs. due to my high motabolism. We eat a lot of chicken and deer. No junk food. So, here is my question. What are the best supplements to help me gain needed wieght. Would like to hit 170 lbs eventually. Oh and my training is a fighters training regime, if that helps any.

Any links to other forums or what not would be highly appreciated.

Thanks Everyone

you either eat like a woman or have a hyper fast metabolism.
what do you do for a living. otherwords do you have a job on where your on your feet all day?

My best advise is to go out and cooler. a med. sized one. (mine is like 16 inches by 18 tall. I can fit 4, 2 liters in it) plan meals in advance. I shoot for 4 meals during my working day... they are not huge meals but with water it fills up the cooler everyday. dont come home until that cooler is empty...

My usual day of eating consists of 3 big meals a day, 3 smaller meals a day in between the larger meals, and a snack or 2 of fruits. Yeah I do have a job where I'm on my feet all day( actually night). Nothing to strenuous though. Just working at the local liquor store while I finish college.

Thanks for the advise.

I am still in college but I'm an old college student. 34 years old, went back to school after previous career went to s*#t. I would be up for PH's if its suggested I try. Never done them before.

I am still in college but I'm an old college student. 34 years old, went back to school after previous career went to s*#t. I would be up for PH's if its suggested I try. Never done them before.

Your age is a perfect range, however, before trying any PH's, you really want to do your research on proper PCT (Post Cycle Therapy). Basically, Google a ton about Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulators or SERMS, specifically, Nolva aka Tomaxifen Citrate. Generally, when you run a cycle of a PH, you also have cycle assists supps and PCT assist supps, a SERM being the foundation of your PCT. That being said, once you've educated yourself about proper PCT, I highly recommend Cyanostane RX as a first cycle. I've personally ran this particular cycle 3 times myself, Orbit Nutrition - Buy The Cyanostane RX Stack Cheap!. It looks like a big price tag, but it includes everything you need in terms of cycle support and PCT assists, you just need to provide the SERM for your foundational PCT. Type Nolva 20/20/10/10 and you should get a bunch of hits.

Thanks for all of the info guys. Going to start doing my research. These forums are great advice ad I appreciate it. I have also been given advice o how t change my training regime up some to help. All of this together I should finely see results. I'll keep ya'll posted.

Thanks Again!

If any of you have advice on training, please check out my post on the training forums. I am new to the bodybuilder style of training. Going to cut out a lot of the "fighter regime" style of training to gain the muscle mass I want.

Thanks ya'll

Back