• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

NYPD refuse to stop stabbing attack on subway

SFW

www.TrannyUrine.com/
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
NYPD Refuse to Stop Subway Stabbing: Special Report - YouTube

The guy who went on a killing spree was a young polish jew who grew up a few blocks away from where i lived in brooklyn. His name is Maksim gelman.

Anyway, heres a story supporting the 2nd amendment based on the nypd's policy that it isnt their duty to protect citizens from attacks.*

So WHO then is responsible for your safety? The obvious answer is you are. You are ultimately responsible for your own safety. Do not rely on the police to help you.

Another case of blue protecting blue...this countries going to come off it's rails if this type of shit continues. They want to disarm us and yet they give those who should step up to protect us free reign to choose to do so or not, they keep the bad ones in to prevent bad publicity and try to bury the good ones...

It's been that way for quite a while. SCOTUS has ruled several times that the police are in no way obligated to intervene during a crime in progress.

that's really fucked up.

The attacker was certainly nuts.
The victim looked like the last person I'd want to attack on a subway.

Thanks for posting this ...I found it very alarming

Yep, and if your innocent or unarmed they beat you and/or shoot you. Then they bang on there chests. phucking cowards!

It's been that way for quite a while. SCOTUS has ruled several times that the police are in no way obligated to intervene during a crime in progress.

LE in the US works for the markets now. look at all the time and effort and laws that surround protecting intellectual property rights, big business, etc. it's a sign of the times.

I have been preaching that you have to protect yourself for 30 + years! Licensed and trained CCW carrier for 30+ years also

58622_10151281886137740_2124135488_n.jpg

The attacker was certainly nuts.
The victim looked like the last person I'd want to attack on a subway.

We know that little dude was crazy, Only a crazy person would have attacked that Big MO FO

IML Gear Cream!
I thought the police motto was to "serve and protect"

I have been preaching that you have to protect yourself for 30 + years! Licensed and trained CCW carrier for 30+ years also

58622_10151281886137740_2124135488_n.jpg

law enforcement has always been reactionary and the arrest of those who break the law and commit crimes. it's never been about crime prevention. the current US criminal justice system has always been just another money making scam for that "industry" and it's just getting worst.

a moral and mentally healthy society is the best crime prevention.

* they actually taught us how to pick locks in one of my criminal justice classes my freshman year...LOL

'Hello, is this the Sheriff's Office?'

'Yes. What can I do for you?'

'I'm calling to report 'bout my neighbor Virgil Smith....He's hidin' marijuana inside his firewood! Don't quite know how he gets it inside them logs, but he's hidin' it there.'

'Thank you very much for the call, sir.'

The next day, the Sheriff's Deputies descend on Virgil's house. They search the shed where the firewood is kept
Using axes, they bust open every piece of wood, but find no marijuana. They just sneered at Virgil and decided to leave.

Shortly, the phone rings at Virgil's house.

'Hey, Virgil! This here's Floyd....Did the Sheriff come?'

'Yeah!'

'Did they chop your firewood?'
'Yep!'

'Happy Birthday, buddy!'

Ten bucks says the NYPD didn't do a damn thing because of his looks.

Phuquin cops!

My question is..Wtf were they doing in the conductors box? Obviously some kind of mutual LHJO going on in there.

The guy shooting cops right now shed some insight into this in his manifest.

"When your family members die, they just see you as extra overtime at a crime scene and at a perimeter. Why would you value their lives when they clearly don't value yours or your family members lives? I?ve heard many officers who state they see dead victims as ATV's, Waverunners, RV's and new clothes for their kids. Why would you shed a tear for them when they in return crack a smile for your loss because of the impending extra money they will receive in their next paycheck for sitting at your loved ones crime scene of 6 hours because of the overtime they will accrue. They take photos of your loved ones recently deceased bodies with their cellphones and play a game of who has the most graphic dead body of the night with officers from other divisions. This isn?t just the 20 something year old officers, this is the 50 year old officers with significant time on the job as well who participate."

IML Gear Cream!
The guy shooting cops right now shed some insight into this in his manifest.

"When your family members die, they just see you as extra overtime at a crime scene and at a perimeter. Why would you value their lives when they clearly don't value yours or your family members lives? I?ve heard many officers who state they see dead victims as ATV's, Waverunners, RV's and new clothes for their kids. Why would you shed a tear for them when they in return crack a smile for your loss because of the impending extra money they will receive in their next paycheck for sitting at your loved ones crime scene of 6 hours because of the overtime they will accrue. They take photos of your loved ones recently deceased bodies with their cellphones and play a game of who has the most graphic dead body of the night with officers from other divisions. This isn?t just the 20 something year old officers, this is the 50 year old officers with significant time on the job as well who participate."

The cops here got in trouble for abusing a flaw in the special duty system that put their names at the top of the list. They want as much overtime and special duty as possible. Not all of them obviously, but as at any job you have those who just show up for a paycheck.

Interesting video.....I needed to watch it in it's entirety. I am now really confused as to why we still call ourselves Americans..Where are our morals our values our hearts??? Piss me off................

your justic sysyem is screwed. over here we just chop a body part off can't hid that..:coffee:

The victim should have been wearing a 'donut necklace' , that'll get a cops attention.

Ten bucks says the NYPD didn't do a damn thing because of his looks.

Phuquin cops!

I'd say another possibility is that the cops were afraid. Gun or no gun, a knife is pretty frightening. The cops didn't want to risk getting sliced up.

Back