• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

100 ml Asia Pharma FREE!!!!! new lottery...total FREE!

IML Gear Cream!
plenty of e fighting in here that's what I think, Im sure he thinks the same...:D

Yeah they made another thread tho, hope they get it settled.

what guys if we split prize on 3 guys! and do it
1. got 4 vials
2. got 4 vials
3. got 2 vials

let me know..

Not sure who you're intending that Question for, but assuming my answer is warranted... yes, it Works for me, and ill say it again, I respect everyone that put the work in and had the balls to post up pics.

Dam wp really doesn't want me to win this lol

NO !!!! I think 1st place should get more then whoever is 2nd no?? 5 for the winner, and 3 for 2nd, 2 for 3rd place !

Splitting it is very kool of you guys .

Dam wp really doesn't want me to win this lol

dear friend... i am into BB over 15 years and i have plenty IFBB and NABBA guys and i can tell you on honest way..really..best body look and all have HFO!!! then chucky...and then you,but man you need to ripped it on 5-6BF% first!

Admin...can you do VOTE place so we all can vote who is absolute winner!

so we have 3 guys in game!

jadean,hfo,chucky

dear friend... i am into BB over 15 years and i have plenty IFBB and NABBA guys and i can tell you on honest way..really..best body look and all have HFO!!! then chucky...and then you,but man you need to ripped it on 5-6BF% first!

I respect your opinion my man, I'm just going by how most of the members voted including a few vets on these boards cough cough heavyiron in my favor. Which were your rules that you stated. The votes were in my favor, that's all.

I already took them so I may as well post em up... Congratulations to everyone:)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    508.9 KB · Views: 92
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    447.5 KB · Views: 92
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    605.7 KB · Views: 22
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    497.4 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
what guys if we split prize on 3 guys! and do it
1. got 4 vials
2. got 4 vials
3. got 2 vials

let me know..

This will be more logical to distinguish 1 and second place.

1. place 5 vials
2. place 3 vials
3. place 2 vials

Jadean the winner ;) he looks pretty badass imo. ... bb prof look for hfo ...

Last edited:
1 jadean
2 grozny
3 HFO3

i dont know how to make poll! but for me no way other then HFO is winner!!! he can do today show and be top3..100%!

i also like this!

1. place 5 vials
2. place 3 vials
3. place 2 vials

IML Gear Cream!
Wp why not take the 6 vials you were going to give away over at asf and put them in this contest since nobody entered over there. Just award the top 3 here 5 vials each so we can all run equal logs.

It would be very cool if...
Is there anyone who wants to place our LAST pics on the voting thread? This will give board members an easy decision if they can look at the LATEST pics of Chucky, Jadean and myself all together like Agent Yes did in her post. I only know how to move my own pics or I would do it for everyone:)

mine are post #466

Big thanks to wp and everybody that voted. We all decided to split the prize because of the hard work and dedication everybody put in. Good luck guys. Wp I'll start my log as soon as you give me the ok on my cycle.

Thanks! but not even close... I have zero desire to wear bikini underwear with a bunch of dudes, furthermore, my posing ability lacks some luster, I had no idea how difficult it is to look good while flexing, hahaha

Thanks! but not even close... I have zero desire to wear bikini underwear with a bunch of dudes, furthermore, my posing ability lacks some luster, I had no idea how difficult it is to look good while flexing, hahaha

you look great,ready for some local show!

Back