• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

100 ml Asia Pharma FREE!!!!! new lottery...total FREE!

World-Pharma.org

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Guys,soon i will make lottery to one winner to get him 100ml asia pharma gear free!

all what you will need to do is one pic most muscular with paper in front world-pharma.org

and who will look most huge and ripped will be win and i will donate him 100ml AP gear! and he will need later to do log for this cycle!

now let me know if you are ready..? are you interested?

and you its will be for guys who have over 200 posts..

WP

wow 100ml... this sounds great WP, I might have to jump in on this but need to tan first lol...

make some pic asap,post...i see your avator look great..maybe you are the hugest-bigest guy here!!!!

Damn to bad I am small and cutting weight :(

is there a time limit on when the picture has to be posted by? Haha just wanna get in better shape first

WOW that is a lot of goods.

I'm down wp always wanted to give you guys a shot but international always had me worried. Best shot i could get by myself

Attachments

• 2013-02-14_11-35-47_482.jpg
    2013-02-14_11-35-47_482.jpg
    627.4 KB · Views: 175
IML Gear Cream!
Awesome offfer.

225 views, only 1 big dude here ;) 15 more days..end of feb,we will give 100ml to bigest guy!

Man I wish I was on right now. That is a HUGE give away. Thats over a thousand in gear just for a snap shot. I think you should have a side contest for the ladies.

man...10 vials...cant beat the giant jadean though
For the hell of it I'd throw a shot of your wife up there killer, might be something in it for her...you never know. Would be good biz for WP

Can i post up a pic of myself in front of your pharmacy? I will be in thailand next month.

Great Offer WP!!

Im coming in on this soon

Is it 100ml of any type of AP gear?

When we do right nobody remembers, when we do wrong nobody forgets. H.A.M.C

Support your local 81
AFFA Red and White

YES,winner will get 100ml any ap gear mixx!
and winner will later need to do log and post pics and results ;)

I'm deff not the biggest but here's a recent pic from this morn just to throw my name in here
jpa985.jpg

Ya I got nothing when it comes to most muscular lol. Just figured I'd throw in a pic. Why don't u throw one in kos? A chance at 10 vials is a hell of a prize

most muscular is the name of a basic mandatory body building pose...I have one on this new computer...don't have a photo editor to crop it...not gonna beat jadean anyway

Ya he's a big son of a bitch. And what I meant was my most muscular looks fucking horrible lol. Post that shit up bro. And I don't pose :kissu:

Back