• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

what's the BEST tasting protein drink?

bizz

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
What's the BEST tasting protein drink? I mean the BEST, BEST. The closest to Nestle.

Vanilla ice cream (100% Whey) seems to be working for me since you can mix your berries in it.. :D

Like Arnold says "if it tastes good, it ain't good for you".

Who cares what it tastes like as long as it works?

Optimum 100% whey; chocolate.

Tastes decent(aka not dog crap) and works good.

Doesnt cost that mutch on top of that.

Originally posted by bizz
What's the BEST tasting protein drink? I mean the BEST, BEST. The closest to Nestle.

You aren't going to find a protein powder that tastes like Nestle and still works as good as others that are almost as palatable.

Real BBers will drink swamp water if it will put muscle on.

Chug it, who cares what it tastes like as long as it doesn't totally suck.

I personally like Biotest Grow if you like Vanilla and Labrada Peanut Butter Chocolate MRP's.

Optimum is my fav

Vanilla
Chocolate
Chocolate Mint

Don't ever try the strawberry. :barf: Trust me on this one

Originally posted by racoon02
Optimum 100% whey; chocolate.

Tastes decent(aka not dog crap) and works good.

Doesnt cost that mutch on top of that.

i have used optimum, and nitro tech, but the protein i now strongly recommend is protein u.s.a.
http://allsportsnutrition.com/listproducts.php?style=brand&value=PROTEIN USA, L.L.C.

10 pounds of protein that tastes as good as optimum and works as good or better, for only 37.99 (42.95 after shipping) ten pounds! im starting to sound like a spammer though, but i highly recomend this. nitro tech probably tastes the best of those three but its overpriced crap, i dont recomend it or anything else muscletech sells.

Re: Re: what's the BEST tasting protein drink?

Originally posted by Rob_NC
Real BBers will drink swamp water if it will put muscle on.

lol, thats a quote i think ill put on my weight room wall :thumb:

IML Gear Cream!
Originally posted by Jodi
Optimum is my fav

Vanilla
Chocolate
Chocolate Mint

damn, I thought the Strawberry was pretty decent! I'll have to try the others on your recommendation.

Other than that, I like Iso-Pure Alpine Punch RTD, and Designer Protein Orange Blast (I think). Tastes like a drink on the Beach.

:haha:

I think it tastes like soap :lol:

Figures Kuso knows what cat piss tastes like.

While I don't use it myself, from what I have heard the best TASTING protein is muscle milk.

Originally posted by Mudge
Chug it, who cares what it tastes like as long as it doesn't totally suck.

Exact-a-mundo.

Christ, i'd drink faeces if it had the nutritional values i was looking for.

Mmmm....FaecesTech

'Ang on a tick, guvnor - I believe i may have cracked that joke in the past.

Ah well.

Originally posted by kuso
I had a traumatic experience as a child :grin: JOKE!!!!!!!!!!!11

I used to eat cat food when i was a kid.

And drink milk.

But mostly eat cat food.

Originally posted by Twin Peak
Would be an improvement.

And i imagine the nuts in it would aid in slowing digestion :D

Optimum is my fav

Vanilla
Chocolate
Chocolate Mint

:mad:

I happen to like the optimum strawberry! In fact, the bag i bought previous to this one was chocolate... and i was sooo tired of it after 10lbs!

Strawberry > Chocolate :D

On a more serious note, a really good protein powder that doesn't taste too sexy (like sour milk) is the vanilla ProPeptide.

:haha:

I think it tastes like soap :lol:

Oops, thats the laundry detergent :gosh: With the ProteinFactory stuff I've had I had never found a "good" tasting mix, definately liveable but nothing you'd liken to a shake at your local fast fewd restraunt, ergo I use tap water that isn't overly cold (to help mixing) and throw it in the blender then chug it, usually no stops for breathing.

Originally posted by bizz

IMO none.

If you hate protein drinks that much you could always eat protein bars, the Detour bar tastes pretty damn close to a Snickers! :lick:

Proteincustomizer.com has pretty good flavoring systems, at least the chocolate. Mixes easily too.

Originally posted by Prince

In fact, even my wife drinks it and she's pretty damn picky.

Show me a female that isn't.

I drink HDT 5plus1 and Pro Blend in all flavors (except banana) and they taste fantastic (or I have convinced myself they do). Like Prince, my wife drinks all three flavors and mixes them into our food, especially her great pancakes (ummm, pancakes!!!)

Back