• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Shaun Davis Seminar

bodyshapers

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
If there's anyone from the UK using these forums and wants to come and learn about training and nutrition from a pro, IFBB star Shaun Davis will be giving a seminar at BodyShapers in Colchester, Essex on sat 31st May at 1pm. Please visit our website www.bodyshapersfitness.com for more details.

Originally posted by bodyshapers
If there's anyone from the UK using these forums and wants to come and learn about training and nutrition from a pro, IFBB star Shaun Davis will be giving a seminar at BodyShapers in Colchester, Essex on sat 31st May at 1pm. Please visit our website www.bodyshapersfitness.com for more details.
:spam: :spam: :spam: :spam:

Why is that spam? If anyone is interested in learning about training and nutrition, then why not learn from a pro? Shaun Davis is not making money out of how many people turn up for his appearance and neither are we. We're just offering the chance to discuss bodybuilding with a pro. If I didn't own a gym, I'd be grateful for the chance to meet with a top pro. It's a rare opportunity.

With this username yes (with any username no), although it's not strictly speaking an advertisement. It is an announcement. Many other boards have event announcement sections, but this one doesn't, so in the lack of a more appropriate section to post in, we posted here. As it is a free seminar and we make no cash from it, I don't see how it's advertising. We posted for two reasons - to give people in our area of the UK a rare chance to meet and talk with a pro, and secondly to try to get as good an audience as possible for shaun, to thank him for taking the time to come to our gym. If it really offends people that much we will remove the thread.

Originally posted by bodyshapers
With this username yes (with any username no), although it's not strictly speaking an advertisement. It is an announcement. Many other boards have event announcement sections, but this one doesn't, so in the lack of a more appropriate section to post in, we posted here. As it is a free seminar and we make no cash from it, I don't see how it's advertising. We posted for two reasons - to give people in our area of the UK a rare chance to meet and talk with a pro, and secondly to try to get as good an audience as possible for shaun, to thank him for taking the time to come to our gym. If it really offends people that much we will remove the thread.

Well, looks as if I may have been wrong. But we do see a fair amount of people signing up just to post an announcment such as yours.

No worries rusty, s'pose it is pretty common for people to do that. There probably aren't many people from our part of the UK viewing this site anyway, but if there are then they may be interested in attending. I'm definitely looking forward to it!

Back