• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Trying Tren for the first time!

IML Gear Cream!
The cycle looks good bro I would suggest you using more though the doses are a bit too low
def. try using larger doses and increase all volumes by at least 25percent that will get you into
the acceptable ranges of usage. I think you are on the right track and for this being your 7th
cycle you are well on your way.

The cycle looks good bro I would suggest you using more though the doses are a bit too low
def. try using larger doses and increase all volumes by at least 25percent that will get you into
the acceptable ranges of usage. I think you are on the right track and for this being your 7th
cycle you are well on your way.

Think I have decided to go with tren 50mg ed and test P 40mg ed.. That being said should I still run test P for 2 weeks and run PCT after I drop the tren? Or should I drop both at same time and start PCT?

I think when it comes to your cycle you should drop both when the time comes. What exactly
are you running for your PCT? What are your doses going to be? Are you taking one thing or
two? Also when it comes to your diet what are you eating right now? How many cals?

I think when it comes to your cycle you should drop both when the time comes. What exactly
are you running for your PCT? What are your doses going to be? Are you taking one thing or
two? Also when it comes to your diet what are you eating right now? How many cals?

PCT will be clomid 100/100/50/50 and arimidex 25/25/12.5/12.5.
Right now diet is pretty clean.. I stay between 3,000 and 3,500 calorie a day right now.. During cycle I will increase my calories about 200 to 300 each week.

Okay I was just about to put my order in when I saw this thing called cut mix 150 .. It is 50mg of Test P, 50mg of tren A, and 50mg of masteron. It's a lot cheaper to get this, but only down side I see is, test and tren will be equal amounts so I couldn't run the tren a little higher. And I have no experience with masteron. I don't want to be introduce to tren and masteron for the first time at the same time.. Does anyone have any input on this?

That's 25mg ed for 2 weeks then 12.5mg ed for last 2 weeks

Isn't that 25 pills a day?

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
Isn't that 25 pills a day?

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2

Yes you are right.. However I am wrong.. I guess I wasn't paying attention when I was typing. I will be using aromasin 25mg a day, not arimidex. My mistake, thanks for pointing that out.

IML Gear Cream!
I'm on 2nd cycle of tren, switched to E over A and feeling more sides. In the gym, I'm fkn alpha and mad at the weights. In the car I'm just irritable. Stupid shit comes on the radio, all diff genres on crappy music, and it legit pisses me off!

I'm on 2nd cycle of tren, switched to E over A and feeling more sides. In the gym, I'm fkn alpha and mad at the weights. In the car I'm just irritable. Stupid shit comes on the radio, all diff genres on crappy music, and it legit pisses me off!

my iphone crashed while i was on tren. chunked that bitch across the room.

lol.

Back