• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Bathmate!

maniac0614

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
[h=1]
[/h][h=1]
[/h][h=1]
bathmate-hercules-red-74x74.jpg
dreamstime2222_l_5564123-74x74.jpg

[/h][h=1]WHAT IS BATHMATE?[/h]
Bathmate is a revolutionary device for total penile health, including penis enlargement, at which it is acknowledged as world leader. In addition, regular use of the Bathmate keeps the penis in prime condition, making for rock hard, long lasting erections and increased sexual pleasure.
Though the product can be used in air, the best results for gaining maximum enlargement and penile health is when it is used with water, either in the shower or the bathtub.
The strength of the Bathmate is in the simplicity of its design and ease of use. Consisting of a polycarbonate tube, tested to withstand compression pressures of 400 kilograms and impact forces of 20 kilograms dropped from a height of three metres, you can be assured that this vacuum tube will last a lifetime with proper use. The gaiter is produced from a high grade, skin safe rubber compound, designed by NASA for the space program, the formula for which is still on the restricted list. The base of the gaiter is fitted with a skin safe comfort ring, allowing optimum sealing on the pelvic seat yet offering the highest level of comfort. The quick release valve is especially designed to allow fast release of the vacuum, allowing the Bathmate to be easily slid off the penis when the workout is completed. A measurement gauge to show the user how he is growing completes the pump.
[h=3][/h][h=3]The key benefits of this revolutionary design over traditional air pumps include: [/h]
By sealing on the pelvic seat and not on the shaft of the penis, as with traditional pumps, the whole length of the penis is engorged and exercised.
The makes for enlargement along the whole penis shaft, not merely the part beyond the seal, leading to solid, rock hard erections along the full length of the penis.
The pumping system and valve mechanism allows the penis to be pumped up in stages, allowing blood to flow in and out of the penis. Doctors agree that this is highly beneficial to the penis. The flow of oxygenated blood flushes toxins out of the penis, allowing full expansion of the erectile tissues and better increase in size of these tissues, so making the penis larger without any bending. In fact, Doctors in the USA are claiming Bathmate has heralded the new dawn in the treatment of Peyronies disease (bending of the penis).
Using the incredible power of water is another design feature of this product that greatly increases its power to increase penis size and to exercise the penis. Unlike air, water is uncompressible, so the vacuum produced is solid and the whole vacuum has to be filled by the expansion of the penis. Warm water also helps blood flow, and it cushions and lubricates the penis as it expands, making it the safest of pumps to use. Another fact confirmed by Doctors in the USA.
Whether used in the shower, bathtub or air, the Bathmate can be applied and pumped up in seconds using one hand, and if you buy the shower strap, you can pump up in the shower and Bathmate will grow your penis hands free while you wash.
With the very minimal of moving parts, the Bathmate is virtually maintenance free, other than recommended cleaning after use with the Bathmate cleaning kit.

[h=2]QUALITY CONTROL [/h]Random samples of Bathmate or continual tested to 1,000,000 cycles on our testing machine, using a vacuum pressure three times greater that you will achieve in normal use, and to date not one Bathmate has failed this test.
Every component that goes into making the Bathmate are all supplied by blue chip manufacturers, including suppliers to the major car companies, and all working to the highest standards of Quality Control. Even so, every component is visually examined before it is fitted to the Bathmate.
Every completed Bathmate goes through our rigorous digital vacuum test before it leaves our factory.
Every Bathmate that leaves our factory has a unique identity to ensure you are receiving a totally genuine Bathmate product.

[h=2]GENERAL[/h]Every Bathmate is delivered with an instruction manual, in some cases, a download link to a special members area is provided where the buyer can choose his manual in his language.
Each Bathmate is despatched in elegant packaging in several languages so your customers can pick it of the shelf in your store, examine the full size embossed photo of the unit on the outside and read basic instructions on what the device does in 12 different languages.
Every Bathmate is covered by far the best warranty offered by any pump manufacturer.

We have a very simple philosophy at Bathmate:Our customers total satisfaction is our total satisfaction

It can be found here at
Rnslabs.com

Been seen on Tosh.0

[video]http://tosh.comedycentral.com/video-clips/bathmate[/video]

I'm not saying that I use it but I will say that I can definitely say that it works when I use it on a regular basis.

RNSLabs

I'm not saying that I use it but I will say that I can definitely say that it works when I use it on a regular basis.

RNSLabs

Apparently it doesnt rank higher than virexin bonerexin or maximushlongus or ant of the other convenience store products reviewed. Come on, if your gonna pimp this stuff do it better than this.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

IML Gear Cream!
Lol no. I dont need any help in the erectile function dept. Mine stays up now more than i need it to.

Thanks for the encouragement product! you are a concept to us all!

Lol no. I dont need any help in the erectile function dept. Mine stays up now more than i need it to.

lol i am in the same boat. i need something that will keep it down. damn sex drive

The product or serviceis greatas well asneverthelessis alwaysgreat forsee theproduct or serviceevaluatebefore tryingthe idea.

Yeah testosterone is responsible for sex drive and sexual desire. Tell me how you improve testosterone?

I thought by asking this you understood a certain amount concerning the way testosterone works. Instead i see that you are just trying to sell erection pumps. Witch is good because without testosterone thats the only way you will get an erection. I told you by using testosterone once weekly i have quality erections as needed ( even more often than needed) and you asked does it work in the next post. Whatever my man. Pullout your bathmate.

So, the guy links Tosh.... but it seems more like Tosh is making fun of it instead of promoting it... Not so good for sales I would think, LoL!

I thought by asking this you understood a certain amount concerning the way testosterone works. Instead i see that you are just trying to sell erection pumps. Witch is good because without testosterone thats the only way you will get an erection. I told you by using testosterone once weekly i have quality erections as needed ( even more often than needed) and you asked does it work in the next post. Whatever my man. Pullout your bathmate.

No i don't' want to sell pumps. I sole intention is to help everyone and discussion. I just want to know how cyp work because i never used it.

shek.jpg
If its good enough for Daniel tosh it's good enough for me

Sorry for bumping, but well, did you try it? I'm curious to see if guys have had a long lasting result from these devices. I need a solid 1 inch growth and I will be a happy man!

It's a 'bodybuilding' forum. 90% of guys on here workout to just make up for the size of their junk.
No one on here is gonna confess to it or even admit that they use such pumps, devices etc to get it to grow.

Here is a quick search of your bathmate and the great effects. Think i'll keep mine the way it is

th

Back