• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Problem with Anavar... I never know if it's real

DaBeast25

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I remember having the same feeling the last time I wanted to add Var to my cycle. I look around and I'm NEVER convinced 100% that I know I'm getting the real deal. It's supposed to be really expensive, yet you see some places that have it very cheap... even 50mg tabs for less $ per/mg than 10mg tabs.

Now... common sense would tell you that the 50mg tabs must be fake because that just would make sense, right??? But then you see a couple post here and there saying that they're legit and G2G.

So, does this mean the places that have it listed for a lot of $ are all selling quality Anavar? Or are they just making more of a profit off of a compound that very commonly faked(so they say)...

Anyway, just wondering if anyone cares to add info or advice to my random rant. I'm looking to add Var to a Test cycle coming up soon. Mainly for the positive effect of the joints/cartillage, low sides, and leaning effects(although I really think the leaning part has way more to do with diet that any one compound).

I have used euro-pharm var and it was really good. Also have run IP 50s with and with out the red specs and it isnt bad, but prefer there 10's over the 50s. There also have been same very good reviews from AY's and AMA's.

Maybe step up to mens steroids next time, just to be certain. Save the Var for your girlfriend.

You will know if your var is real. I've used fake var 3 times, and real var once and the results were completely different. First two were completely bunk. Zero effects. Source offered it very cheap and obviously expected people to stack it with something and give it credit for results. Second time 50mg var tabs felt more like 20mg dbol tabs. Got ridiculous wet pumps, water retention, weight gain, the works. Fourth time holy shit. Using an excellent private supplier, 75mg per day blew away any other oral I had ever tried. Saw new veins every day, crazy dry pumps, strength, results within the first week. My training partner (female) took 12.5 mg per day and I saw new vascularity on her every week and serious muscle and strength gain.

Guys var is not a mild or weak steroid. I'm 225 8%. Tried almost everything at least once. When you try real var, you will be blow away by 50-150mg. Do not believe any of this bullshit. If you get var from a source and you're not impressed as hell by 100mg per day of it within the first week, never use that source again. EVER.

You will know if your var is real. I've used fake var 3 times, and real var once and the results were completely different. First two were completely bunk. Zero effects. Source offered it very cheap and obviously expected people to stack it with something and give it credit for results. Second time 50mg var tabs felt more like 20mg dbol tabs. Got ridiculous wet pumps, water retention, weight gain, the works. Fourth time holy shit. Using an excellent private supplier, 75mg per day blew away any other oral I had ever tried. Saw new veins every day, crazy dry pumps, strength, results within the first week. My training partner (female) took 12.5 mg per day and I saw new vascularity on her every week and serious muscle and strength gain.

Guys var is not a mild or weak steroid. I'm 225 8%. Tried almost everything at least once. When you try real var, you will be blow away by 50-150mg. Do not believe any of this bullshit. If you get var from a source and you're not impressed as hell by 100mg per day of it within the first week, never use that source again. EVER.

225 @ 8% ?

u should post more often

I miss this place. Used to have a paid membership here but lately I've been a more active on another board.

IML Gear Cream!

Couldn't agree more! Same exact thing happend to me

be careful with anavar..when your anavar is not like 300-400% x more expensive then D-bol,its for sure fake!

be careful with anavar..when your anavar is not like 300-400% x more expensive then D-bol,its for sure fake!

Yup! But like others have said, real anavar will blow you away. I have a buddy who ran your B-D anavar and had great results. I'd recommend it to anyone.

So which brand are you talking about that worked? GENEZA?
Thanks!

Sorry guys, my good var was from a private chef. Doesn't have a website and you won't find him on any boards. Can't really tell you where else to look as this is the only var I've ever used that was good, but I can tell you that when you do find real properly dosed var you will be saying holy shit at the veins, holy shit at the strength, holy shit at the dry, tight, and full pumps, you may get a little blood pressure increase/redness the first time you take 50mg or more in one sitting, and all within the first week. You won't be thinking any of that it's a girls steroid or I'm just not a responder business at 50-100mg per day, and you will not get any gyno or a puffy face or more than a few pounds of water (which will all be glycogen water) from it. None of that subcutaneous puff.

Def not Geneza!! But if you get some real let me know where ya got it:)
I use GENEZA TEST....so do a bunch of my buddies....keeps me at 1,000 when I am using 1cc weekly. Is GENEZA not good??

Never understood why Var's anabolic:androgenic ratio is always listed as 322-630:24 when it's considered to be such a weak compound.

That anabolic rating would put it far above test and along the lines of tren... just doesn't seem right but that's what's always listed as anavars ratio???

Bump... I'd actually like to hear if anyone has any rational regarding Var's high anabolic rating

Whats the point of using anavar unless you are just trying to get slight results. Use the real stuff.
I would suggest using supertest or winnie that would get you the best results sustanol is also great
if you are trying to put on size man. What are your goals what are you trying to do currently>

IML Gear Cream!
My last post was referring to Var's anabolic rating being so high (322-630) when it's considered such a weak compound....

to answer your question, I'm running a short cycle with Test P and E as more of a cut/recomp than anything else, because I've had joint issues in the past anavar's positive effect on collagen synthesis is the primary reason that I've added it. If I were just looking for pure wet size I would have probably ran dbol, or Super DMZ again.

Anabolic androgenic ratios are complete balonie and should be ignored. I read an anadrol study where they used some limb diameter as the measure of anabolism, so fat and water = anabolism. Wonder how high sodium's anabolic # would be. And androgenic I've seen calculated by increase in mass of the levator ani muscle (the one dogs use to wag their tails). Completely meaningless. In practice. Tren ace is not 5X as androgenic as test prop at an equivalent dose. Maybe 2-3 times. Masteron is HIGHLY androgen, and it's number is like 25 or something stupid. For Christ's sake turinabol has 0 as it's androgenic factor. Ever seen the east german women's swim team that used tbol? Definitely some androgenic measure to it. Best to ignore those numbers, they mean nothing and are very misleading.

Do you have a trusted source for protein? MGN makes a great pure whey isolate that is
guaranteed to give you the results you are looking for. It comes in some great flavors like
Rocky Road Ice Cream Sandwich Cake Batter and Peanut Butter. Give it a shot

Do you have a trusted source for protein? MGN makes a great pure whey isolate that is
guaranteed to give you the results you are looking for. It comes in some great flavors like
Rocky Road Ice Cream Sandwich Cake Batter and Peanut Butter. Give it a shot

What the fuck does your post have to do with the topic?

Isnt it obvious ? Just look at the bottom of his post . advertising whore !!!

Where to buy legit Anavar

Would you happen to know where we can buy legit anavar (5mg)?
I am a female, working out for many years but never used steroid but now want to try but afraid of fake stuff...

Would you happen to know where we can buy legit anavar (5mg)?
I am a female, working out for many years but never used steroid but now want to try but afraid of fake stuff...

I would really love to help you, but the only anavar that I know of that I've used (and a female friend of mine has also used) and am 100% sure are legit are from private sources. If you PM me, I can try to give you a bit or direction and let you know a few that definitely are not legit however, as I'm not allowed to put that out in the open for some extremely immoral reason. It is very important that you do not take chances on this. I have used fake 50mg anavars in the past that were definitely 20mg(or so) dbols in the past. As far as the low dosed pills, you're more likely to have nothing in them or some sort of stimulant than an androgenic compound like dbol since the low dosed pills are made for women, but it's still extremely important to know what you're getting yourself into.

I'm in fact using anavar again at the moment. Just started 3 days ago at 75mg and my blood pressure is up, strength is up, pumps are really REALLY tight and vascular, blood pressure is up from 110/75 to 125/78 reseting, my weight has not gone up at all and my face doesn't look any thicker (dbol would have already put water on me), I've lost no lines or definition. Walking uphill for 5 minutes gives me a strong (but not overwhelming) pump in my calves. I'm 230 lbs, 7% and have been on test tren mast long esters (700 ew total) for several months. This is the only thing that I have changed and it is very noticeable. Anavar is an excellent excellent steroid. Seriously. If you're not impressed then what you have is fake and it's ok to admit that it's fake and that you've been had and change sources.

Last edited:
Bump... I'd actually like to hear if anyone has any rational regarding Var's high anabolic rating

Hit up google. If you read how these values are established you will understand how they do not always translate to real world results. A guy named HenryV made an excellent post on another forum explaining it in great detail. Once you read that you will see why say halotestin isnt even close to what you would expect it to be re: gains in real world use.

I would really love to help you, but the only anavar that I know of that I've used (and a female friend of mine has also used) and am 100% sure are legit are from private sources. If you PM me, I can try to give you a bit or direction and let you know a few that definitely are not legit however, as I'm not allowed to put that out in the open for some extremely immoral reason. It is very important that you do not take chances on this. I have used fake 50mg anavars in the past that were definitely 20mg(or so) dbols in the past. As far as the low dosed pills, you're more likely to have nothing in them or some sort of stimulant than an androgenic compound like dbol since the low dosed pills are made for women, but it's still extremely important to know what you're getting yourself into.

I'm in fact using anavar again at the moment. Just started 3 days ago at 75mg and my blood pressure is up, strength is up, pumps are really REALLY tight and vascular, blood pressure is up from 110/75 to 125/78 reseting, my weight has not gone up at all and my face doesn't look any thicker (dbol would have already put water on me), I've lost no lines or definition. Walking uphill for 5 minutes gives me a strong (but not overwhelming) pump in my calves. I'm 230 lbs, 7% and have been on test tren mast long esters (700 ew total) for several months. This is the only thing that I have changed and it is very noticeable. Anavar is an excellent excellent steroid. Seriously. If you're not impressed then what you have is fake and it's ok to admit that it's fake and that you've been had and change sources.

Not to sound stupid, but I can't seem to find PM option in here...
Thanks for the info... a friend of mine have var 10mg 100 tablets for $145. Does it sound right? It seems a little cheap to me ... I haven't seen the package or the pill yet. Is there any Lab that is more trusty than the other?

Back