• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

DBOL lower back pumps!!

jimm

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Im a week into these thai blue heart dbols and i swear to god every time i train legs or back i get intense lower back pumps i walk to the gym its 5 mins away i done legs today i had to stop and lean on some railings to pretend to txt some one it was so bad haha

ive video'd my self doing both squats and deads and form is good just wondering how common this is with dbol and is there any way to combat it? maybe im dehydrated or somethin i dont know... sore as fuck tho!

is this your first time like... doing steroids bro?

dbol/drol and others are notorious for their lower back pumps.. this is very common knowledge

I use Taurine at about 2000mgs per day and drink more water. This should help you out.

^^This.

If it gets too bad you might just have to drop it. No matter what I did (even at very low doses) I couldn't function using either. Wasn't a bad thing at the end of the day seeing that I could save my liver a little bit.

Good luck.

Water,Gatorade and a slow and steady warm up to working sets will help. (Try mixing orange Gatorade with vanilla hydro whey- it's good)

It's not my 1st cycle and I do have taurine to hand was just not sure about dosage I've had dbol and drol in the past both were fake this stuff is pharma from Thailand ;) iv only don't test and tren apart from this and I loved it.. I have pharma test p now that im running with then dbol but pharma tren for after man that would be a dream

Anyone ever get a massive Lat cramp while wiping their ass on high dosed orals? Those are the absolute worst!

Anyone ever get a massive Lat cramp while wiping their ass on high dosed orals? Those are the absolute worst!

Lol.

Diesel I can get Gatorade but I'm not sure about the whey you mean I get mine if my protein . C o m chocolate mint! I've got beta alanine and taurine here aswell but not really 100% on how to use them I'm better of starting another thread for that because we're going of topic here lol

IML Gear Cream!
This is my 13th day now on the dbol started at 40mg a day went up to 50mg Agter a week, my source recommend splitting the dose 2 I'm the morning rest after training... But I like 2 spaced out in the morning then the other 3 about a hour before i go gym? Every one has different opinion on how to take these but this is what I'm doing right now..

No but get me on some clen and every time I sex(or more commonly sexually assault myself), I get calf cramps. :(

This is my 13th day now on the dbol started at 40mg a day went up to 50mg Agter a week, my source recommend splitting the dose 2 I'm the morning rest after training... But I like 2 spaced out in the morning then the other 3 about a hour before i go gym? Every one has different opinion on how to take these but this is what I'm doing right now..

Im rolling 75 mg right now. 25 mg 6 am, 25 mg noon, 25 mg 6 pm or 45 min preworkout( maybe more like 5). I don't get the back pumps... I cramp up of clen, Gatorade seems to be the ticket for me.

Hahaha I have a girlfriend right now and do get the occasional calf cramp... I've never tried clen next cycle I will be doing test p tren a and maybe clen or mast :) summer cycle :)

Hahaha I have a girlfriend right now and do get the occasional calf cramp... I've never tried clen next cycle I will be doing test p tren a and maybe clen or mast :) summer cycle :)

Back