• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Harvard Gun researcher

jagbender

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
HARVARD GUY says there are more gun accidents in homes with guns than in homes where there are no guns*?.

556042_10151265943506701_1794569545_n.jpg

Well NO FUCKING SHIT!

This is a prime example of who is teaching the kids. I work with a bunch of these academic retarded morons.

Guns are scary and bad and should only be used in movies and in the military. ban all guns

The school system has brainwashed several generations of Americans to the point that when they hear someone from some prestigious school said something then it must be true... Then they all lie or tell their fabricated/skewed view of something and at this point there are so many that have been through the mill that they all say wow he's right or he is the most well know /published person on this subject so he must be right.

Just read any of LAM's posts every time he defends himself that is exactly what he uses, this guy is bla bla bla, your stupid if you never heard of this ass puppet....

The three keys to the left promotion of any idea, "Lie, legislate and when all else fails, litigate"

To me, this is the biggest tragedy. Why focus on the critical stuff and make things better when you can deflect w/ drama and do nothing (or equivalently start the slippery slope towards a larger, more sinister, conspiracy theory-laden future world take-over)?

To me, this is the biggest tragedy. Why focus on the critical stuff and make things better when you can deflect w/ drama and do nothing (or equivalently start the slippery slope towards a larger, more sinister, conspiracy theory-laden future world take-over)?

What strikes me as ackward is that "We" lost 26 human lives at Sandy Hook Elementary. That event kick started the Gun Grabber's adgenda.

But The Veterans Adminstration annouces 22 vets PER DAY are commiting suicide! Are the VETS who fought for "OUR" rights not important? Why are 20 little kids and 6 adults more important than 8000+ Veterans per year committing suicude?

This seems like a much bigger problem?

VA Announces 22 Veterans Commit Suicide Every Day - Yahoo! Voices - voices.yahoo.com

Back