• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Anyone dealt with www.EternityHealthMD.com

larry79

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I recently decided to give www.EternityHealthMD.com a chance and everything seemed to be going good until...
So 2-14-2013 they charged my credit card and then said in an email we will provide you with tracking number once it ships. Well that was last week and I have had zero luck reaching them by email or by phone number. Am I being too impatient or should i start to worry ?

I recently decided to give www.EternityHealthMD.com a chance and everything seemed to be going good until...
So 2-14-2013 they charged my credit card and then said in an email we will provide you with tracking number once it ships. Well that was last week and I have had zero luck reaching them by email or by phone number. Am I being too impatient or should i start to worry ?

Have you physically seen one of their DR's? It does state in their FAQ that you have to see a DR of theirs first...Just one thing I read from their website..

They said i could use my own doctor and i did for the physical. To my knowledge i was already reviewed and accept by there doctor and was even given treatment options.
After i selected what i wanted to order, i was then charged and then told they would contact me later with a tracking number. I will give them a couple more days until i tell MasterCard to give me a refund.

I switched to them from my other trt doc. They've always been good. Ill pm you my contact there. A lot of places are out of cyp right now too. It may just be a compounding time lapse. I don't know.

I think i found their corporate number, i will try and give them a call later on today.

They still never contacted me since the 13th even though i had left numerous emails and voice mails. BUT the package arrived today so i guess that's how they do business.....

Sometimes they go on vacation too. I don't know. Glad you got your stuff though.

im with mike and hrt on demand and they have been great to me...

if u dont mind me asking what whas ur protocol and did u spend a bunch on money for the supps u got?

I tried to go with these guys but was turned down because I was not 30 yet.He said he will call me next year.

I use them just placed an order today actually they are g2g ..

Keith, ive been with maximus who is hrt on demand, since like 2008 or 2007

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I use them just placed an order today actually they are g2g ..

I am replying to my own post now they are giving me the same run aroun..d , placed order on the 28 th no confirmation email , no tracking number .. I have use the this guys for a while .. really disappointed at this point

Well every thing came in today as ordered but their customer service has has definitely taken a hit . Hell I paid for over night shipping and it took almost two weeks to get here . :wits:

I just signed up with Mike, he is much easier to get a hold of and he has the same NON pressure sales approach.
Eternity and Mike are priced very similar FYI.

Well every thing came in today as ordered but their customer service has has definitely taken a hit . Hell I paid for over night shipping and it took almost two weeks to get here . :wits:

Might look into them.

Might look into them.

you wont be disapointed gamma! ive been with hrt on demand (formerly maximus, formerly hrt on demand) for a while now, since 2008 i believe, and have never had an issue...

Back