• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Advice test 400/sust/dbol/equipoise

bakfrmrehab33

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Just recently discovered this forum and would like advice outside my small community of freinds.

20ml test 400
20ml sust 250
20ml eq
100 10mg dbdbol

I was advised to pin 1/2 ml of each 2x a week for first 2 weeks and 1ml a week after and 20mg of dbol for first to weeks the increase 10mg a week till 40mg.

I have a very small community that I am receiving advice from and would like some input from a broader audience. From reading around I have read this isn't the best way but haven't found any info on my exact cycle.

Im 23 190 pound and around 20% bf. I recently had surgery on my shoulder and lost 20 pounds but increased my bf. please excuse my ignorance as my instruction up tell this point was some what limited.

much respect

At 20% BF, it is very likely you will just get fatter. If it were me, I would work at a clean nutrition plan, cardio, and simple split routine until I was more prepared. Good luck.

20% bodyfat is never a good thing..

get leaner first, and get an idea of what ur doing about dieting, then come back

The 20% a just a round about estimate I still have the outline of my abs and v. I'm seeing someone on Monday to get an exact number. I at least feel like 20 not doing a damn thing for the past 3 months. Thanks for the input though what about the cycle?

Haha mostly sarcasm, figured it was more acurate than me pullin somethin out of my ass at least there was a little math involved. Im getting a for sure on Monday. I'm still waiting for my pct anyways it would be about a month at least before I pinned. My real question was weather these guys are full of shit. I have a small community of freinds who use but pretty much pin anything twice a week. Lik I was saying I just discovered these forums and am here for the education. Thanks for the replies

Back