• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Differences between a Test/androlone Cycle vs. an equal/higher doses Test Only Cycle?

DaBeast25

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Just wondering what you guys thought gave better gains in a bulking cycle... I know deca's supposed to be more anabolic than test, but with the extreme shutdown and recovery problems that some guys face I've been contiplating the benefit of it's use compared to Test Only.

For example:
Test @ 500mg & Deca at 400mg/week
or
Test Only @ 900mg/week

i would go with test/tren, or test/NPP

or just plain test, over a cycle that contained deca

i would go with test/tren, or test/NPP

or just plain test, over a cycle that contained deca

If you noticed I only wrote test and nandrolone... personally I don't think I would use deca again since the idea of npp kicking in and clearing fast are more appealing.

I'm just wondering the difference and/or thoughts between test/deca compared to the same total dose in a test only cycle

only problem i have with NPP during a bulk is I take allot more MG when I am bulking so that just means more pinning. I personally am not a fan of deca after what it did to my lil homie. I have never been shut down like that and not be able to shoot ropes. I would go limp with in 10 mins flate and couldnt bust. Tren on the other hand better gains and i can go all night and my dick even looks more vascular...

Back