• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Short prop cycle - what say you ?

Testonut

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
This is first and foremost for a friend of mine. He is working abroad, and want to do a short cycle when he is home. He works 2-4, so that means he has 4 weeks where he can inject himself with short esters ! Im also a bit interested in this, because I have been "clean" for years now. I have accomplished a lot with no steroids, but, Im considering a short cycle anyway.

4 weeks however, is quite short. I found a thread with a long writeup that 4 weeks is awesome, less sides, etc - which I personally don't think holds any merit (Because of the lack of people doing it). I mean, I think a longer run will give more benefits.. but I also think a short cycle will give some benefits as well!

I was thinking something along the lines of 200mg test-prop EOD, masteron-p (or whatever mast with short ester is called) at 200mg EOD also.

And add an oral like Tbol/dbol/anavar, for the 4 weeks as well.

Basically being nuked by steroids for 4 weeks, then do a 3 week PCT after the cycle.

Realistically expecting results like this, AFTER PCT: Maybe some pounds with muscles, some fat shredding

Retarded cycle?

Would there be any benefits of this you think?

Anyone tried something similiar with good results?

I personally wouldn't do it but maybe there is some benefit. Things just start getting fun around Week 4.

The biggest guy I know dose something like what you describe. He is on year round a small dose of test, deca and growth. Everyother month he runs a very aggressive course of short/no ester aas and orals.

if you only have 4 weeks to do a cycle, I would do the 4weeks of prop, add an oral, and I'd add tne pre wo.

As much as everyone disagreed with my cycle, I'm currently running a short 5-6 weeks cycle. I'm using a combo of Prop and Enth and the ONLY reason I added Enth is because I will be going away for almost 2 weeks at the end of this cycle... Although most of my test is Prop, the Enth will keep my test levels up towards the end of my cycle allowing me to start pct when I get back).

weeks 1-6: Test @ ~800mg/week
weeks 1-6: Anavar @ 75mg/day
weeks 3-5: Masteron @ either 75mg or 100mg eod
Proviron @ 50-75mg/day (as soon as I'm out of Masteron I'm going to start Proviron @ 50-75mg/day up until I start pct)

I'm 1 week in, running 10mg of aromasin ed right now.

PCT will be Clomid at 50mg for 30 days along with aromasin.

When you mean "working abroad", do mean contracting work? Iraq? Afghanistan? Somewhere else? Does he have an APO address at his disposal? Because if your "working abroad" means Europe, then your "friend" needs to look at the sponsor section.

When you mean "working abroad", do mean contracting work? Iraq? Afghanistan? Somewhere else? Does he have an APO address at his disposal? Because if your "working abroad" means Europe, then your "friend" needs to look at the sponsor section.
He works in the north sea. Oil platform. There is no way he can smuggle out some oils (nor should he risk it.. very strict rules), but orals shouldn't be a problem to get out with him.

He works in the north sea. Oil platform. There is no way he can smuggle out some oils (nor should he risk it.. very strict rules), but orals shouldn't be a problem to get out with him.

I seen that 4 wks cycle over at IM - looks like a dud to me. Big claims if gains but no proof posted.

What's your mates roster? Might be an idea to load up in long esters during the four weeks at home, then Orals for another 4-6 weeks at work.

I was gonna say pretty much the same thing as captn...
if its four week here then 2 weeks abroad then sustaton comes to mind.
Orals are good too, which orals will depend on his overall goals of course.
but the main thing hes gonna have to focus on is keeping his levels somewhat stable.
but if it were me id just run a prohormone stack while im here and pct while im gone maybe twice in a row then take a break. you can even throw in osta during the pct time.

I seen that 4 wks cycle over at IM - looks like a dud to me. Big claims if gains but no proof posted.

What's your mates roster? Might be an idea to load up in long esters during the four weeks at home, then Orals for another 4-6 weeks at work.

Hmmm. Nebido or U -500 comes to mind. I would try it, then blast off when he is in ?

IML Gear Cream!
short blasts are very effective..200mg prop eod or 100mg ed will by itself get you some solid gains in 4 weeks..you can toss in some tbol or even something like msten..theres a guy on another board thats running test p/tren a/msten together for a short blast..he is growing like a weed..

Blast and cruise, or blast and PCT?

Hmmm. Nebido or U -500 comes to mind. I would try it, then blast off when he is in ?

I would pin 4-6ml sustanon a week for the four weeks for sure.

I am not a huge advocate for oral only cycles but I have done them in the past. Sometimes you have to do what you have to do. If your friends schedule permits...why not run orals on the oil rig at a 4-6 week blast and then when he is at home, drop the orals and pick up the short ester injects for the 4 weeks then back to the orals on the rig. He could pull off a 12-16 week cycle with this rotation and it shouldn't be to hard on the body.

Back